Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

NJPW kinda fell off during the pandemic unfortunately. Any new guys debuting I think have only done their new show in the US, NJPW Strong, which isn't really much of a splash. But it has improved their relationship with Impact, giving them a home to appear for the time being.

1 hour ago, Bushy. said:

My guy. 🤝

🤝

Been dreaming of this day for so long lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

Honestly I'd prefer if he went somewhere that's not AEW if he ends up signing with a promotion because he deserves to be the top star wherever he goes

Kings of Wrestling reunion? What's Chris Hero even doing right now

I hate this mentality because a guy never was a world champion he did nothing, cesaro had a great run in the WWE, became a  US chamop and he had a long title reign, a solid solid tag team runs with kidd and sheamus in a time where the tag team division was packed,won the  Andre the giant memorial BR ,he wrestled seth Rollins at Wrestlemania and won clean plus he had a feud and a solid match with roman for the title...Plus they always recognised him as one of the best there is

for me that is a good run, unfortunatley he will never be world champ in wwe or aew,maybe he could have 1 title reign but it would of been short,because he lacks charisma,his mic skills are cringey . Tbh after the roman feiud I would of givin him an IC title run tho 

He did had a better run than others, but far from what could have been.
The man could have had a far longer list of accomplishments if the WWE would have been more open towards him.

This opens the door for a ton of fantastic stuff, the man has still great years ahead of him and im glad that he isnt in a birdcage anymore.

5 hours ago, The Nerd said:

For me, out of all the releases there’s one that hurt more than the others. That’s Bray Wyatt. I’ll never get over them releasing him. It just will never sit right with me. Dude was magic .

Wasn't it his own choice? I thought he left for personal reasons...which is also why he hasn't debuted anywhere else...

Guest Fight Me.

Nah he got let go after they decided he was labeled "difficult to work with" aka he was turning down their bullshit ideas. He was set to return later that month or something.

And yeah, he's been working on some movie since then I think.

Edited by Fight Me.

Right now there's two things WWE related I can't wait to see. One is Undertaker's HoF speech, and the other is Bray's first post-release interview, where he can truly explain what went on there and how his ideas came to be and stuff like that.