Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Gargano vs Guevara for the TNT belt came to mind immediately as well. Dude is so versatile and could easily slot into main events or midcard feuds. And he's gonna be on the same roster as Andrade again!!!

There's so many matches in AEW I want to see with Gargano, but I didn't want to write a list as it'd be pretty long. :lol:

3 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Kairi keeps teasing getting back in the ring on Twitter. Interested to see her anywhere she goes, especially Stardom.

Didnt expect her to Retire this young, i always assumed sooner or later she would go back to Stardom or some other Joshi promotion.
She doesnt want to leave Japan, which is sad for Wrestling fans because there are many matches she could do everywhere.
I still hope Stardom and AEW form a relationship, so that talent goes to Japan and all...would be sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Credit: pwinsider

Former WWE and WCW star James Yun aka Jimmy Wang Yang is already done with WWE following a short tryout run as a potential Producer, PWInsider.com has confirmed.  Yang started the tryout in October and after several weeks in the role, deciding the position wasn't for him and opted to move on.

5 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Her & Athena will be great pickups for AEW. 

It’s crazy though because not even NXT used Toni right lol

I personally feel WWE never used her right after the MYC she won. I didn't really found her UK champ reign memorable. Then she was barely used in NXT. Even less in the main roster.