• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

God damn it, i feared that.
I hoped it was just something minor, but it seems like things are pretty rough for him currently...i hope he gets the help he needs.
*Censored* that guy in the comments making this some kind of Entertainment thing.
Jeff needs help, this is not some AEW or WWE shit...its about a human being that struggles...i wish him all the best.

Dude seriously, can you for once not be absolute trash...only one time at least pretend to not be the bottom of the barrell and instead a decent human being.

Why he's the one refusing to get help he's the one that's been fired from every wrestling company he had because of drugs there comes to a point where you stop trying to be nice and start being honest this is all on him if he can't stay clean then change his lifestyle this is all on Jeff

5 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

Austin, this is like your 2nd or 3rd account right? Because I’ve been doing some digging and research and something is starting to add up. It really is. 

2nd i couldnt access my old one after  the updated the  site

but i said nothing wrong  how many chances wwe gave him how man time have they sent him to rehab the answer is mult times there comes to a point where it up to jeff if wrestling causeing these problems then he has to leave the biz

Edited by Austin3035

God dammit Jeff. Just.. come on man. You have two little girls at home. This shits gotta stop. I don't want one of these days to be me reading the headline that he was found dead from an overdose..

Also Austin, just *censored*ing stop. Go away. I don't understand why the rest of this site tolerates you but for *censored*s sake.

Edited by CROSS-Out

39 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

God dammit Jeff. Just.. come on man. You have two little girls at home. This shits gotta stop. I don't want one of these days to be me reading the headline that he was found dead from an overdose..

Also Austin, just *censored*ing stop. Go away. I don't understand why the rest of this site tolerates you but for *censored*s sake.

You're the one that gets seemingly highly aggressive about it and upset about it maybe you should just not worry about what I write and just don't comment on it and ignore it we have an ignore button

I'm sorry but it's true if Jeff the Hardy doesn't want help you can't help someone who doesn't want help everything that happens to him is on him how many times has WWE tried to help him how many times has he gone to rehab there's a time where you need to stop an addiction that you just can't do it anymore you can't keep helping the same person who obviously doesn't want help

They don’t really have a need for him. He’s been in NXT for years, doesn’t really have a gimmick, and how small he is would stand out on the main roster too much. I remember when they gave DIY a shot on the main roster and they both looked so tiny next to someone like a Randy Orton. He’s perfect for AEW.

Edited by A N T I -

10 hours ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Kinda surprised. Thought it was most likely he would stay and sign a new multi year contract 

Yeah, a hardcore wwe fan that got to live his dream...who expects such a guy to leave?

Maybe he sees the writing on the wall, sees that he would never would have gotten this Wrestlemania moment so many still dream about.
I dont know, i expected him to at least stay 1-2 years to save some money etc for his family or so.

Who knows, we will see where this goes with him...as long as he is happy and does what he loves, i dont really care what he does next.