Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

If I have my timeline right, I think he signed on as a coach after the one-off match Too Cool had with the Ascension 

That reminds me that I've recently seen an interview with Viktor, and he said that he lost utter respect for the company because of one situation backstage where "the line was crossed". He didn't give further detail, only that the line wasn't crossed on him or Konnor, but it was crossed and made him lose respect for WWE. Poor guys. Makes you wonder what really goes on in there.

Edited by T-Hell

I always promised myself that I would never be part of something solely for the paycheck and that was where I was at. I told myself that I would walk away if I ever got to that point, so that is what I have chosen to do.

That part caught my eyes...seems like he lost his passion for whatever the WWE puts out.
Really sad to see how those people who live and breath wrestling, leave the WWE because they fall out of love for it.

It says so much how it is inside the company.
I mean when even a Hardcore WWE fanboy like Johnny Gargano is said to be leaving the one place he worked his life to make it to...then things are looking bad.
If passion and love is lacking, what does it say about the WWE.

Credit:pwi

WWE filed a corporate disclosure today in relation to the termination of former Chief Financial Officer Kristina Salen, noting:

On November 23, 2021, World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (the “Company”) entered into a separation agreement with Kristina Salen, formerly the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, in connection with her previously announced departure from the Company (the “Separation Agreement”). 

Under the terms of the Separation Agreement, Ms. Salen will receive a continuation of base salary and health insurance coverage for a period of twelve months.  She will be paid cash in the amount of $413,000 for certain forfeited restricted stock units and will be eligible for a payment in respect of her incentive bonus for 2021 to be determined by the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors and currently estimated at $431,200, in each case payable on or before March 31, 2022. 

All payments are subject to applicable employment or tax withholdings and deductions.  The Separation Agreement contains other standard provisions, including maintaining Ms. Salen’s intellectual property, confidentiality and non-solicitation obligations. 

The Separation Agreement is terminable by Ms. Salen until November 26, 2021.

Guest Fight Me.

It seems Joseph Connors has left NXT UK. I saw him already pop up on an indy this weekend, which I thought was a WWE approved appearance but J guess not. Good for him, last I saw him he was just managing Jinny on the show so makes sense he got tired of that.

Edited by Fight Me.

I don’t even care. I’m rooting for that man regardless. I won’t even begin to pretend or imagine what goes through his mind and in his life. I just want him to be happy. The man has made some mistakes but it’s never going to be enough to stop rooting for him. Just…*Censored*. 

31 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Jeff Hardy released according to several twitter posts..

He refused help with rehab- guess it was his 3rd strike this weekend

Screenshot_20211209-165200_Twitter.jpg

God damn it, i feared that.
I hoped it was just something minor, but it seems like things are pretty rough for him currently...i hope he gets the help he needs.
*Censored* that guy in the comments making this some kind of Entertainment thing.
Jeff needs help, this is not some AEW or WWE shit...its about a human being that struggles...i wish him all the best.

1 minute ago, Austin3035 said:

If a w is dumb enough to sign him that's on them he's been fired from every company because of drug use hiring him after he was refused rehab is bad PR

Dude seriously, can you for once not be absolute trash...only one time at least pretend to not be the bottom of the barrell and instead a decent human being.