• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Amazing video.

I loved this. That’s how a lot of wrestlers I’m sure feel now. Kind of glad WWE gave them the exposure so they’ll have more recognition once they eventually leave and thrive elsewhere. 

that’s the only incentive to sign with WWE at this point, to do as much as you can in the time you have so you can be a hot free agent when they inevitably fire you and then you can really start enjoying your wrestling career 

Edited by EJ!

It really kills me inside that I despise the WWE these days so much, and its entirely their own fault. Thank god for AEW and NJPW because goddammit if it weren't for them I think i'd be done with wrestling entirely.

5 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

We can't even be happy about Ryker getting released finally. Should've given that mother*censored*er his own day lmao

A bit tact please good sir, a man lost his job that made it unable for him to show up at Indy Promotions...do you know what that means?
He could show up at a Indy Promotion some of us pay money to see...we dont deserve this punishment.XD
The only person that should not have been released. XD

Seriously, im at this point where every release is a win because it means those talents can shine far more than in this clown company.
And i just dont get the fan support the WWE gets anymore.

Look at hit row, 3 weeks for people to invest in them and the WWE fires them...not even have the decency to do it with their own press release.
The dirt sheets tell us they got fired...what horseshit.
Titles get swapped with a grin because they dont mean that people bleed, sweat and suffered to win them.
Hell, not even Traditional PPVs have any value(survivor series for example)
Nothing has any value in this company, all just runs on nostalgia and "because its wwe".

4 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

A bit tact please good sir, a man lost his job that made it unable for him to show up at Indy Promotions...do you know what that means?
He could show up at a Indy Promotion some of us pay money to see...we dont deserve this punishment.XD
The only person that should not have been released. XD

Seriously, im at this point where every release is a win because it means those talents can shine far more than in this clown company.
And i just dont get the fan support the WWE gets anymore.

Look at hit row, 3 weeks for people to invest in them and the WWE fires them...not even have the decency to do it with their own press release.
The dirt sheets tell us they got fired...what horseshit.
Titles get swapped with a grin because they dont mean that people bleed, sweat and suffered to win them.
Hell, not even Traditional PPVs have any value(survivor series for example)
Nothing has any value in this company, all just runs on nostalgia and "because its wwe".

*Censored* him. Zero sympathy. 

49 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

*Censored* him. Zero sympathy. 

Then have Sympathy for me, i live now in constant fear that he might be booked in a Promotion i invest time and money as Fan. XD XD
But then, he is awful in the Ring and has no personality...maybe i can dodge a bullet.

I don't like Hit Row but it's pretty damn random they were cut after just getting promoted to the main roster and being featured in matches, promos or segments. 

Kinda sad about Drake Maverick and Morrison  but they may actually be better off returning to Impact or well at least in terms of them being utilized 

Edited by Siul LXXXV