WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you look at wwe's investor meeting they only had $250 million in profits. when they have multiple billion dollar deals how the *Censored* are they wasting that much money?

10 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Isn’t he? That sucks. Wonder why that is. They worked together.

From what I remember reading, Kallisto was tired of being an comedy act in Lucha House Party and wanted to be separated from them while Lince had the mentality that being an comedy act was the only way for them to get TV time. This lead to the break-up, I don't know if their conflicting mentality also affected their relationship.

8 minutes ago, Muur said:

if you look at wwe's investor meeting they only had $250 million in profits. when they have multiple billion dollar deals how the *Censored* are they wasting that much money?

u do no billion dollar deals are for mult years right   250 million in profits  is good  when u think how much they spend on travel and production and pay

1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

Honestly at this point I have this dream (it'll never happen, I know, but still) of Triple H saying "*Censored* this", leaving and starting up his own promotion with all the talent he's worked on that Vince and Co have utterly butchered in the last year and a half.

what i want

Guest Fight Me.
3 hours ago, AlterNation said:

Wait, why is it 90 days for him? It's only 30 for NXT superstars. Unless he signed a new deal before where they had plans to call him up or something but it didn't work out.

6 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Article specifically mentions Nia, Kross and Scarlett are definitely another two...and some are speculating Eva is the fourth.

Would definitly made sense on those 4.

But other than those unvaccinated, sad to see people lose their jobs.
I cant however say im sad that they lost their WWE jobs because leaving this cage is actually a super good thing.
The disrespect Keith Lee faced is making me sick, so im happy he is out with Mia.

The thing that pisses me off so much however, is that they hours before presented their revenue and all that shit.
Just hours later, they fire people left and right claiming budget cuts.

This is a shitty thing to do no matter what.
At least wait a week or so after this, what kind of asshole company presents their revenue with a big smile and then fires people?
A shitty one that doesnt deserve any support.

Keith Lee released: THANK *Censored*! Now he's out of Creative Hell. Tony? Call that sumbitch and make make him limitless again! Oh and Ember too, the AEW Women's Roster would benefit from her.

Edited by Graeme Jones

Just glad that Keith Lee is finally out of hell! How the *Censored* could they *Censored* him over so bad? Can you imagine what these *censored*s will do to Ciampa?! Hope he refuses to be demoted to the Main Roster when the time comes for that.

Idk man. I don’t watch Raw but I was not rooting for “Bearcat Lee” clawing his was to Raw 😂

And then people on Twitter really trying to justify his name change in some random tribute to a legend he had no connection to. Yeah, I don’t care. It sucked, and he didn’t need that. Keith Lee working like Mark Henry did nothing for me either. 

and then you had the people who said “let it play out!!!” When Kross lost that match to Jeff Hardy. 😂 where are those people now ?

1 hour ago, Bushy. said:

Idk man. I don’t watch Raw but I was not rooting for “Bearcat Lee” clawing his was to Raw 😂

And then people on Twitter really trying to justify his name change in some random tribute to a legend he had no connection to. Yeah, I don’t care. It sucked, and he didn’t need that. Keith Lee working like Mark Henry did nothing for me either. 

and then you had the people who said “let it play out!!!” When Kross lost that match to Jeff Hardy. 😂 where are those people now ?

Jeff get hurt right after that match though so we couldn't really see where it played out

6 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Jeff get hurt right after that match though so we couldn't really see where it played out

what do you mean? they had a rematch the following week

it’s gotta be awful working there not knowing if today is your day being employed. like anybody can be let go at any time for some bullshit reason like how can you enjoy it? people being told there are big plans for them only for them get released. the budget cuts reason is so *censored*ing wack. not only are they making more money than ever but they’re releasing people that fans love. so essentially you’re throwing away money to save money. how does that make sense?

Edited by EJ!

18 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

From what I remember reading, Kallisto was tired of being an comedy act in Lucha House Party and wanted to be separated from them while Lince had the mentality that being an comedy act was the only way for them to get TV time. This lead to the break-up, I don't know if their conflicting mentality also affected their relationship.

I see. I doubt there’s really heat or anything like that. For what it’s worth, Kalisto should’ve been a way bigger deal in WWE imo. They stay looking for the “next Rey Mysterio”, and yet, anytime a masked character steps up, they get treated like nothing. He never said anything memorable on the mic but I don’t remember a single time he was asked to “step up” that he didn’t understand the assignment, in-ringwise.

Edited by A N T I -