WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't even know who half of those guys are, but it still sucks. Bronson Reed had a killer entrance and a lot of potential. And wasn't Tyler Rust part of Diamond Mine? Wth..

Was this "budget cuts" too? Man, *Censored* the future I guess..

Edited by T-Hell

How do you fire Bronson Reed? A guy that people were behind so much, was so much fun and all around super interesting?
It goes to show how broken this company is, when they fire those people want to see.

Most of the people i dont know to be honest, but Reed and Martinez hurt a bit.
But they can do good thing beyond the WWE, so its the WWEs loss and a win for literally everybody else.

And that is how i see most releases in recent times to be honest.
Every WWE release is a win for wrestling in general.

It's not so much that WWE isn't allowed to release people. Or that there is anything wrong with doing so...it's the way that they choose to do it. When you frequently do these talent dumps, where you cut 10-15 people...it's all about interchangeable parts. There's clearly no respect or personability to any of it. It becomes something that is expected (who will be part of the next cut?). There is no way that anyone in WWE isn't constantly wondering if they will be cut next. These releases are now so commonplace that you can almost set your watch to them. Made even more tasteless by that interview Vince just did where he said "Maybe we can send AEW some more of our talents". Truly just bottom-feeder level shit. If you are a young/rising talent, you have zero reason to put your trust in a company like WWE...because they will clearly toss you away to make room for someone like Goldberg or Cena.

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

That...is very poor taste.

Anyway, Triple H apparently responded to the email about the released talent with a simple "Thank you." I can't imagine how frustrating it must be.

4 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Anyway, Triple H apparently responded to the email about the released talent with a simple "Thank you." I can't imagine how frustrating it must be.

You're saying that someone reached out for comment, and the message they got in return was an email saying "Thank You"?

If so, that sounds like an automated response to me. Not sure if the blame can go directly to Triple H for that.

Or am I misunderstanding?

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

Sean Ross Sapp mentioned last night on his SD post show that Triple H replied that to Johnny Ace's email to talent with the list of releases.

There's a Punk vid for everything lol

Edited by Fight Me.