WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

12 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

I refuse to believe anyone in their right mind can defend this *censored*ing company anymore.

I no longer will personally. I went out of my way to not shit on them or the product as much because of Covid. It hit me though, they’ve been coasting overall for a long time. I was foolish as hell to think I had to remain loyal to a fault to WWE. Childhood be damned, horrible ass company overall. Morale has to be at the lowest it’s been. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.
40 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

So basically all that extra Alexa shit was for nothing in hindsight? I legit thought they kept her coasting until HE returned? 

Nah they broke them up and just gave his gimmick to her lmao

Credit:pwinsider

Since we have received questions about this stemming from Bray Wyatt's release, Jojo Offerman is no longer with WWE as well.  We are told that departure took place quietly 6-8 months ago.

Offerman was part of the original cast of Total Divas in 2013 before shifting into a ring announcing role for the company. 

She and Wyatt have been together for several years and have several children together.

Arn Anderson better watch the *Censored* out. Lol

For real, tho...Ric joins Andrade's corner and they call themselves La Familia.

Charlotte loses the Queen of the Ring tournament to Becky and exits WWE shortly after. IMO.

Edited by Generations

don’t know if i see Cole leaving. i could be very naive but it seems like a wrestler’s prominence on the product has directly corresponded with their morale with the exception of DBry who just wanted something new. Cole seems happy. but at the same time, his only two options if he stays is to either keep toiling around in NXT or get killed on the main roster, remain complacent or get demoralized.

i don’t necessarily want a mass exodus from WWE but hey… the WWE brass sans NXT have to learn their *censored*ing lesson. 

1 hour ago, EJ! said:

don’t know if i see Cole leaving. i could be very naive but it seems like a wrestler’s prominence on the product has directly corresponded with their morale with the exception of DBry who just wanted something new. Cole seems happy. but at the same time, his only two options if he stays is to either keep toiling around in NXT or get killed on the main roster, remain complacent or get demoralized.

i don’t necessarily want a mass exodus from WWE but hey… the WWE brass sans NXT have to learn their *censored*ing lesson. 

Idk if you’ve seen my tweets, but he absolutely should leave. Nothing left for him to do on NXT. He’s been stale for about a year now. Yes, he still cuts excellent promos and has great matches every week, but I haven’t liked the changes to his solo run like his entrance theme, and his nonstop feud with KOR. 

Him going to have feuds or team up with everyone in the Bullet Club is much more interesting to me. Plus, he gets to be with his lady. Win win. 

1 hour ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Damn even the legends roster on wwe 2k is starting to get trimmed down.  I never thought Ric Flair would stop being associated with wwe or stop having a legend's deal at this point in his life!

I see what you’re saying, and I know it’s been like 10 years since, but both Hogan & Flair were in TNA waaaaay past their primes. So.