WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

3 minutes ago, EJ! said:

no i’m acting like John Laurinaitis being the one calling these people to let them know they’re fired just like Punk complained about damn near a decade ago is shitty optics because truthfully it is. “damn i wanna fire some people that fans have shown they like and are willing to pay money to support, lemme call up ol Johnny Ace we got some work to do”

Again you act like that's his fault if that's what your boss tells you to do you have to do it what do you expect me to do not tell him it's not like he it gets a hard-on for doing it and I'm doubt he even Vince told him to do it cuz by the what it seems like it's the president calling the shots about everything pretty much says that Vince has retired from office duties

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Generations said:

First off, Dark Order are fantastic. Secondly, how the hell did you start by saying nothing could save Dark Order...and finish by saying only Bray or Black could save Dark Order? You contradicted your own comment in record time. Jesus...

One I did not say save the dark order I said get rid of it and redo it AKA disband the group get rid of the jobbers start a new group that's kind of like it but not a big joke that Bray or black can lead make it serious not a comedy group that is leading the guys to nowhere

Mickie James spitting facts and people left and right getting absolutly tired of the WWE...you love to see it.
And im so here for more and more inside the industry finally drawing a line and not seeing the WWE as the almighty dreamplace anymore and instead go: "*Censored* them, we build our own dreamplace".

Currently rumor swirls around that one of the reasons he was released is because he got protective over his character and fought creative over ideas they had, making the relationship between him and the wwe rather cold.

1 hour ago, T-Hell said:

My guess is that he probably didn't want his character destroyed in record time by Goldberg, but what do I know..

He already agreed to that and the match happened long ago now. Why would he get released and under the reasons of "budget cuts" related to that. I doubt he has held a grudge all this time and lashes out at wwe for it

2 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Mickie James spitting facts and people left and right getting absolutly tired of the WWE...you love to see it.
And im so here for more and more inside the industry finally drawing a line and not seeing the WWE as the almighty dreamplace anymore and instead go: "*Censored* them, we build our own dreamplace".

Currently rumor swirls around that one of the reasons he was released is because he got protective over his character and fought creative over ideas they had, making the relationship between him and the wwe rather cold.

When the best thing Creative can come up with for you is “Witches be wylin’...” I’d be protective over my character too.

Edited by A N T I -

Like the pwinsider article stated,vince was likely not the driving force behind the release

The order of release came from those responsible for the numbers being in the Black and not in the red. Theire focused is on not going red anywhere these days.

I bet the conversation went like this

Khan: vince,we're gonna release Wyatt 

Vince: wait why?

Khan: Hardly on tv,makes a boatloat of cash sitting home doing nothing

Vince: well,if it saves money - then fine

Edited by glennsoe

1 hour ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

He already agreed to that and the match happened long ago now. Why would he get released and under the reasons of "budget cuts" related to that. I doubt he has held a grudge all this time and lashes out at wwe for it

I obviously meant the possible reasoning behind him arguing over creative decisions towards his character.

4 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

if this is true then that'd be ironic as the older gen wrestlers and people in the business, like JR and Paul Heyman, keep saying wrestlers should speak up and go to bat instead of being complacent. 

14 minutes ago, M3J said:

if this is true then that'd be ironic as the older gen wrestlers and people in the business, like JR and Paul Heyman, keep saying wrestlers should speak up and go to bat instead of being complacent. 

I think it's because like society changed in a way so did wrestling backstage has changed and the old days you had a fight for your spot like it was in an undertaker document I think it was the last ride he was talking about Kane where guys would have to fight for their spot on the card now it seems like no one wants to fight no one wants to

It reminds me of reports I read around when Shelton Benjamin was getting a big push and then it just disappeared where it was reported work they used to give him push after push but every time they gave him a huge push he got complacent and stop trying maybe that's a lot of guys in the backstage too I mean they get pushed but they're like oh I'm being pushed right now I don't need his work as hard anymore

33 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

I think it's because like society changed in a way so did wrestling backstage has changed and the old days you had a fight for your spot like it was in an undertaker document I think it was the last ride he was talking about Kane where guys would have to fight for their spot on the card now it seems like no one wants to fight no one wants to

It reminds me of reports I read around when Shelton Benjamin was getting a big push and then it just disappeared where it was reported work they used to give him push after push but every time they gave him a huge push he got complacent and stop trying maybe that's a lot of guys in the backstage too I mean they get pushed but they're like oh I'm being pushed right now I don't need his work as hard anymore

From what I've read and remember, Vince didn't listen to most of the wrestlers, and when he did, it was usually because he had no choice and had to try something. But otherwise, I'm talking about before being pushed strongly. 

Honestly, I think that most of these WWE guys just don't have the insight that diehard fans have. This is their job. (And we all know how easy it is to grow complacent and comfortable at a shitty job). It seems strange to think that so many people in the "WWE machine" actually think that this is what they are destined to do...and believe that there are no other options that compare. But, I genuinely do think that many of these people have blinders on and can't see the forest through the trees. 

The other night, I watched Renee Young talking with Danhausen about the independents and Japan. She still didn't seem like she knew all that much about proper indy companies...but, she seemed legitimately blown away with Japan and how different it was. Honestly, it was very strange to hear someone who has been in WWE to the degree that Renee was literally saying "I get it now". We might all take it for granted that we can observe these companies from the outside. Because it seems like a lot of these talents are missing what is right in front of them.

If Owens and Zayn can get out next, I like to think that they will.

Edited by Generations

Budget Cuts? Yet they brought back Eva Marie and OLDBERG! Budget Cuts my ass! They had something great with The Fiend, then they had OLDBERG bury him and from that day on? Bray was *censored*ed. This company is a *censored*ing embarrassment! Releasing Bray is the most *censored*ing blatant waste of talent in years!

Edited by Graeme Jones