WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

Not surprised at all sadly. I was convinced this was a matter of time. I truly will never be able to understand the inmense amount of incompetency and ineptitude a creative team must have to derail and ruin one of the best characters to ever step foot in the wwe, and one that practically wrote itself.

WWE is stuck in the past, and as long as the same team is there, they will never be able to build a proper future. This was by far the biggest loss in ages.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Generations said:

I said WWE were shitbags for stealing Bray's gimmick. You can't even get your quotes right, my dude.

The whole quote system sucks now except you don't know if they're stolen how do you know Brayden personally give his Blessing for Alexis Bliss to have it they're not s*** bags it's wrestling everyone steals gimmicks 

What do these people think Alexa is doing to get people released? Lol. It's an unfortunate coincidence that so many people she's worked with are now gone. But, you could literally cherry-pick photos of any wrestler with people people who have been released and say the same shit. Man people are dumb and annoying. Lmao.

Edited by Generations

Oh and I don't know who said Bray Wyatt to go to aew for the dark order no there's no way anyone can salvage the dark orderjust disband that group of jobbers and maybe try again

There's only two people that would be a good leader aleister black or Bray Wyatt they're only two I think pull it off

Edited by Austin3035

2 hours ago, The Nerd said:

He can do better than AEW tbh. 

He WAS doing better than AEW. WWE is far more high profile than AEW and he mentally couldn’t deal with things anymore, so going to AEW and having creative control will be like a much needed mental vacation for him, all while continuing to do what he loves and feed his family. AEW is absolutely the move for someone like Bray. I don’t think that about everybody.

Edited by A N T I -

Guest Fight Me.
15 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

I would say allege budget cuts because the only person who said that is Dave Metzler which I'm pretty sure he's on the payroll of aw as rumored to be

🙄🙄🙄

Credit:pwinsider

PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources that WWE chose to release Bray Wyatt and that the word going around was that it was a budget-related reason, similar to other big cuts, such as a Braun Strowman.   It was not a case of Wyatt asking to be released.

We are told that Wyatt was called by John Lauirinaitis (who wasn't even at TV this week as he's in the middle of moving back to Connecticut) and informed it was simply a budgetary decision and not something Wyatt had done.

To say that the reaction within the company was stunned would be a massive understatement given how plugged into licensing the Wyatt character has been in recent years.   The Fiend had been a massive hit for t-shirts and action figures.

One source pointed the finger squarely at WWE President Nick Khan and CFO Kristina Salen, stating that they are so "obsessed" with the company not being even one iota in the red on the financial ledgers that even after the most recent financial quarter, there had to have been a push to cut costs where with previous regimes, there would have been more leniency.    Others noted that Wyatt and Vince McMahon's relationship behind the scenes ran very hot and cold at times and that McMahon has given Khan the ability to run things far more than anyone else has historically been able to accomplish, so there was likely less of a push-back over the idea of cutting a big money contract from the ledger.

Another source pointed that Wyatt's 90 days would run out the week before AEW's Full Gear and how Vince McMahon may have been very prophetic about handing AEW other assets during yesterday's media call

this company is a cartoon. Johnny Ace is back in charge years after getting exposed for being a kayfabe and legit shithead and all the biggest names start getting let go. zero self-awareness and they couldn’t care less.

13 minutes ago, EJ! said:

this company is a cartoon. Johnny Ace is back in charge years after getting exposed for being a kayfabe and legit shithead and all the biggest names start getting let go. zero self-awareness and they couldn’t care less.

You act like he has a say in it

5 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

You act like he has a say in it

no i’m acting like John Laurinaitis being the one calling these people to let them know they’re fired just like Punk complained about damn near a decade ago is shitty optics because truthfully it is. “damn i wanna fire some people that fans have shown they like and are willing to pay money to support, lemme call up ol Johnny Ace we got some work to do”

1 hour ago, Austin3035 said:

Oh and I don't know who said Bray Wyatt to go to aew for the dark order no there's no way anyone can salvage the dark orderjust disband that group of jobbers and maybe try again

There's only two people that would be a good leader aleister black or Bray Wyatt they're only two I think pull it off

First off, Dark Order are fantastic. Secondly, how the hell did you start by saying nothing could save Dark Order...and finish by saying only Bray or Black could save Dark Order? You contradicted your own comment in record time. Jesus...