Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

AEW’s gain. Seriously. I saw what he was capable of in FCW and I think he’s one of the best talkers of his generation and doesn’t get the credit because of WWE’s crappy Raw writing. He’ll be better off where his friend Brodie was able to thrive.

He can do better than AEW tbh. 

Guest Fight Me.
2 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

Lol WHERE? Besides New Japan, but this man has a family now.

You could have Pres10 getting his ass kicked in a match against someone like Shawn Spears.

-1 gets in the ring and tries to protect him.

Spears raises a chair and is about to hit -1.

Lights go out. Lights come back and Bray is in the ring between -1 and Spears.

Catches the chair shot and throws the chair down. Spears is shocked.

He says something like "It's okay, child. Uncle Bray is here". 

Lays out Spears and does the Dark Order pose with -1.

Edited by Generations

11 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

you mean movies? because if so, then i can definitely see that but as far as wrestling, AEW really is the only place until other companies get they bread up.

Imagine thinking this time last year that Matt Cardona would be GCW champion, Punk and Bryan would be coming to AEW, and Bray Wyatt would probably be joining the Dark Order. I would have said "shut up, mark". Lol. WWE is lowkey making professional wrestling awesome again just by being incompetent and out of touch. Lmao.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, Alexa went private on Twitter so I assume a bunch of idiots have been harassing her unfortunately.

Edited by Fight Me.

2 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

And Twitter is already toxic as usual and for some braindead reason blaming it on Alexa Bliss.
As if she had anything to do with this, they gave her the role and she plays it as well as she can.

It's not her fault...but, WWE really are shitbags for taking a gimmick that Bray personally created, twisting it around for Bliss, and then just firing him.

1 minute ago, Generations said:

Why are your opinions always so wack?

You have no idea why but you automatically blame WWE as being s*** bags you can't you just can't handle other people's opinions that's been proven over and over as no one knows why he was released

Just now, Generations said:

It's not her fault...but, WWE really are shitbags for taking a gimmick that Bray personally created, twisting it around for Bliss, and then just firing him.

That absolutly, this is all 100% on the WWE and not Alexa.

Just now, Fight Me. said:

Thank god if true.
I mean no its shitty and dumb, they just boasted about the money they made and god knows how many peopl bought this ugly expensive fiend belt...but if it means his mental health is fine, im okay with that.
If he is alright and ready to move on, im happy for him.

1 minute ago, Austin3035 said:

You have no idea why but you automatically blame WWE as being s*** bags you can't you just can't handle other people's opinions that's been proven over and over as no one knows why he was released

I said WWE were shitbags for stealing Bray's gimmick. You can't even get your quotes right, my dude.