WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tell Fenix to stop getting hurt man i miss his crazy ass.

i’m actually hoping for the best for Blake. he got *censored*ed over and he was better in-ring than Ryker and Maclin (who’s been intriguing in Impact so far). he deserves a chance to shine somewhere.

i don’t watch NWA but that probably would be a good spot for Bo, at least to do some fun character work.

Credit:pwinsider

Canyon Ceman, the Senior Vice President of Talent Development of WWE, was let go today by World Wrestling Entertainment, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The departure comes several weeks after rumors Ceman had been let go, which turned out to be incorrect at the time.

Ceman joined WWE in 2012 after having served as the Chief Financial Officer of the Association of Volleyball Professionals until that organization shut down in 2010. 

He was initially hired as Senior Director of Talent Relations in March 2012 and in August 2015, was bumped up to Vice President of Talent Development.

Over his nine year tenure with the company, Ceman had been intricately involved in scouting, recruiting and evaluating potential talents for WWE's developmental system and overseeing WWE NXT. 

Guest Fight Me.
24 minutes ago, EJ! said:

Myers huh. would’ve loved to see Dango in a banger out the gate but we’ll see

Myers is pretty much a regular there since WrestlePro is Pat Buck's school and he also runs Create a Pro with him in NY.

10 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Myers is pretty much a regular there since WrestlePro is Pat Buck's school and he also runs Create a Pro with him in NY.

oh i see…still…wasn’t nobody better available?

Guest Fight Me.

Man listen...Myers birthed MJF, Kris Stat, The Acclaimed, Bear Country and Smart Mark. Give the man his flowers and action figures. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.
2 hours ago, Generations said:

Jeff Jarrett was employed by WWE? Lol

He was a backstage producer and apart of creative apparently. I'd like to think he had a hand in stealing other producers from TNA like Sonjay, Abyss, Daivari and Helms cause they all came around rhe same time. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

i’m at the point where i feel gross enjoying anything under the WWE umbrella. i wish Smackdown and NXT were separate properties that somebody with some semblance of a soul could purchase 

Damn, i hope he is okay considering the rumors said he was gone so long because he cant handle Brodies death well.
Now getting released, i hope he is mentally in a good place and motivated, the latest picture showed him in fantastic shape and all.

I would be upset about this but im not, because this god damn company wasted every one of his gimmicks because of their stupidity.
If he continues wrestling, the sky is the limit for a many with such ideas and such a talent on the microphone.
He could do so much cool things in a company that actually lets him do his thing and supports him.

It says a lot about the state the company is in when guys like Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt leave or get released.
Incredible nice people who have ideas and want to push forward, stifled by a company that is so bankrupt on ideas and understanding.

Edited by Mani-Man