WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

I remember Nikki doing the "motivated loner" thing for like a hot minute, and I thought that was absolutely fine. But WWE squashed that right quick, because they didn't want to think of excuses to keep her out of the title picture. I do remember those backstage vignettes she was shooting around WM (I think?)...or was it the Rumble? Either way, she was doing some good stuff then. They just did absolutely jack shit with it.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Buddy says WWE called him thinking he was the talent who accidentally had the 30 day non-compete clause. They had asked him if he wanted to extend it to a 90 day non-compete, which is ridiculous. But obviously now we know it wasn't him. This company has serious communication problems. :lol:

Imagine Murphy's face after that question, like: u *censored*ing serious bro?

as far as Murphy, obviously AEW would be nice but i want to see him be a top dog somewhere in America, somewhere where the path to the top is pretty wide open. PWG is on its way back, that would be a pretty harmless place to go first and maybe showcase himself, maybe win BOLA, and then when MLW, Impact, and ROH get fans back he can take his pick.

i would like NJPW but chances are he gets absorbed by one of the factions, which i guess wouldn’t be too bad because New Japan does a decent enough job of making sure guys eventually get a spotlight but still

The problem is only because when they started with AEW they literally made it a big deal saying they wouldnt sign too many ex wrestlers.
If they wouldnt have said that...well the idiots would have a different reason to go "bah AEW".

Its so crazy to me to think that some actually expect AEW or any other promotion NOT to sign good talent just because they once were in the wwe and then left.

Is 14 really too many though? And are people really complaining about the signings of Black? Andrade? FTR? Brodie Lee? Like, anyone who complains just because they were "WWE guys" needs to stfu and reconsider their fandom. "Ay F this company for giving jobs to talented people just for having a certain ex employer".

Guest Fight Me.

So according to Mike Bennett, Vince wanted to make a stable of The Fiend and his puppets coming to life. Mike Kanellis would've been Sister Abigail and Eric Young would've been a Buzzard. :lol:

35 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

So according to Mike Bennett, Vince wanted to make a stable of The Fiend and his puppets coming to life. Mike Kanellis would've been Sister Abigail and Eric Young would've been a Buzzard. :lol:

If anything, Sister Abigail should have been Maria Kanellis :lol: wtf this man..

Guest Fight Me.

It's been 90 days since The IIconics, Mickie James, Chelsea Green, Tucker, Kalisto, Mojo Rawley, Bo Dallas and Wesley Blake have been released. Dynamite tonight and Slammiversary on Saturday. I guess we'll see where some end up.

Iiconics can't work till they get visas, we know that Chelsea is in RoH, and we know that Mickie is producing for NWA.

Tucker, Blake, and Mojo don't really draw anyway.

Would be nice to see Bo in NWA under the Rotunda name. 

Kalisto debuting on AEW tonight would be awesome.