Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Warhawk8492 said:

Maybe Nikki Cross is a comics fan, if so that makes her cooler.

don’t take any offense to this but it’s kinda funny to see in real time how someone responds to an idea depending on who they think it came from.

I think the idea is shit either way. Lol

I think the biggest thing is that it's not even original. It's been done already. It might be different if it was something that no one had ever thought to explore.

At this point, it's not only a gimmick that does nothing for her...but it's also lazy and uninspired.

Edited by Generations

1 hour ago, EJ! said:

gimmick was her idea

I think its stupid no matter who came up with it. They had something with Cross and they blew it.

i don’t disagree. i just don’t see the point in wagging the finger at WWE for finally letting somebody do what they wanted to do no matter how dumb i think it is. if she’s happy, then there’s really not much else to it. all i can hope is that they do something interesting with the gimmick because i can definitely see it getting over.

Tommy End, called Malaki Black

debuted on AEW,well within the 90 day release day window.

Wonder how they pulled it through,did aew buy out the remaining days or are we looking at a potential lawsuit?

Edited by glennsoe

4 minutes ago, Generations said:

You need to put this in spoilers. Not everyone watches when it airs live, and they don't want to see spoilers in here. 

Sorry,total brain fart. Too early in the morning to be thinking about them spoiler tags

Sorry again..

Edited by glennsoe

Guest Fight Me.

To answer your question, there were reports a week or two ago about recently released talents requesting to get out of their no compete clauses or at least be shortened. Of course that means WWE would have to stop paying them what they were gonna get for the remainder of the 90 days to sit home and they've been willing to comply considering how *censored*ed these releases have been I guess. Some wrestlers just wanna get back to work with wrestling picking back up.

Edited by Fight Me.

More on the debuting AEW wrestler

Credot:pwinsider

PWInsider.com is told that back when Tommy End was moved to the main WWE roster several years ago, the company failed to update his contract from the standard 30 day non-compete that NXT level talents receive to the 90 day non-compete that main roster performers are given. So, what can only be described as a bad clerical error allowed End to be free and clear in time for the first episode of AEW Dynamite on the road and surprise everyone.

5 hours ago, A N T I - said:

What did they have? She was floundering.

Coming off of Sanity, she should've been a big deal. She had a gimmick atypical of the women wrestlers, the skill, and intensity.

Nikki was never that good by herself, IMO. And Sanity was losing steam without her as well.

Sanity was an amazing unit. It was rather special and unusual for a female to be on absolutely equal ground as the men in a group...and she was. Not only "equal" ground, but possibly slightly higher. They always treated her like she was even a threat to them. Simply put, there was a fantastic formula at play with Sanity...and WWE went out of their way to ruin everything that made the group (and all of the individual members) so special. The entire draw of that stable and the members that made it up, was the unpredictability. When they parsed them all off, they made them as predictable as anyone else.  

Edited by Generations

5 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Honestly, she was losing me by the end of her run on NXT (at least in terms of the gimmick).

We'll have to agree to disagree my friend, I found her very fun when I still watched.

Guest Fight Me.

The superhero gimmick is bad but honestly it's a step up from whatever the hell she was doing just before. Alexa made her unbearable just jumping around all happy but still sorta wearing Sanity clothing. Just felt like she had lost herself along the way. Plus this theme song...what the hell lol

Ofc I miss Sanity Nikki the most, if we were ranking them.

Nikki is one of those cases where its hard to find the right character.
The superhero thing is dumb imo, the sanity gimmick was empty by the time the group broke up and with Alexa she also felt to me a bit forced and overplayed her part.

Hard to find the right style for her i think.
She is a incredible sweet person and a good wrestler, entertaining as hell in the ring...but lacks a working character imo.

A lot will disagree but I think she should've had a variation of the gimmick that ended up being given to Alexa. Maybe because I think it would've been a more natural progression for her already insane character, I dunno.

Or just give her a lone wolf gimmick like Corbin had at one point in NXT. Don't have her talk much, have her stay away from any friends or such, and be hyper viciously aggressive.

1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

A lot will disagree but I think she should've had a variation of the gimmick that ended up being given to Alexa. Maybe because I think it would've been a more natural progression for her already insane character, I dunno.

Or just give her a lone wolf gimmick like Corbin had at one point in NXT. Don't have her talk much, have her stay away from any friends or such, and be hyper viciously aggressive.

Yeah. Either of those options would be better than Nikki TRAsh

Guest Fight Me.

Buddy says WWE called him thinking he was the talent who accidentally had the 30 day non-compete clause. They had asked him if he wanted to extend it to a 90 day non-compete, which is ridiculous. But obviously now we know it wasn't him. This company has serious communication problems. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.