• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.
4 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Damn didn't know he came back and now he's gone lol and there's wrestlers backstage that actually believe there are spys?

Yeah, there was a former NXT talent who worked Dark and spoiled Bischoff showing up on the taped show. He got banned from AEW afterwards. It lines up with when he showed up and then got rehired by WWE. Cause the other dude would've been Cezar Bononi, who's apart of the Wingmen now.

Edited by Fight Me.

Also, how come Kona Reeves is still there? Like I remember the vignettes for his upcoming debut years ago and then the dude isn't anywhere. All these people getting released and Kona is still there, its like the JTG of NXT.

1 hour ago, T-Hell said:

Also, how come Kona Reeves is still there? Like I remember the vignettes for his upcoming debut years ago and then the dude isn't anywhere. All these people getting released and Kona is still there, its like the JTG of NXT.

Sean Ross Sapp on Twitter said that all the trainers in the PC and some main roster people rave about how great Kona really is so the must have some plans for him. 

2 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Sean Ross Sapp on Twitter said that all the trainers in the PC and some main roster people rave about how great Kona really is so the must have some plans for him. 

Really? When was the last time he was on-air? The last match i saw with him wasnt that great imo.

Guest Fight Me.
5 minutes ago, Generations said:

If there's an AEW leak, I'm saying it's Jericho and always has been. Especially with how drunk he is all the time.

Jericho mentioned it on his pod once going off about the spy being banned for life lol

Plus Jericho was in the segment that the pic was taken lol

Edited by Fight Me.

goddamn, the irony of him getting *censored*in jacked after being let go by WWE must be plain even for them to see. Boy looks like he could lift the sky itself.

Guest Fight Me.

It seems Marina Shafir and Arturo Ruas were originally planned to be apart of Diamond Mine as well. Damn, both would've been a good fit.

Tyler Breeze seems unsure whether or not he'll continue wrestling. He's got his wrestling school with Shawn Spears, maybe he's just happy doing that. Plus now he can stream freely on Twitch again. I'm sure he can get a good following on there coming off LeftRightLeftRight/UpUpDownDown.

People are wondering about 205 Live's faith. It seems they get good money from Hulu so they are looking to continue it, despite cutting the roster in half. I guess they pay good since they've kept Main Event on there for so long as well.

On 6/27/2021 at 5:02 PM, T-Hell said:

Definitely not a cruiserweight anymore lol.

He never even should’ve been one. Yeah he looks jacked, but my boy Murphy always has been. Idk why y’all sleeping on him. Even if he was always legit under 205 pounds, he never looked like it. Glad it gave him a chance to showcase his abilities though.

God, he’s probably my top 3 favorite wrestlers rn, I can’t wait to see his next move.