WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Breeze is definitely a big loss for UUDD. Wrestling-wise, you could see the writing on the wall awhile ago. Breezango seemed directionless. I hope they land somewhere where they can make a decent living. I don’t want everyone to go to AEW except maybe Tony Nese.

Guest Fight Me.

Damn, Arturo Ruas was badass on Raw Underground. I feel like Marina could've fit well in Diamond Mine. And damn, Curt just got here too! What an odd run. Pushed to the moon on 205 Live...they kept delaying his Cruiserweight Championship shot and then he was just done after that.

19 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Isn’t UUDD separate from WWE? Can’t he still be on it?

UUDD is owned by WWE. Has been for a long time.

Stephanie McMahon said they were gonna start exclusively looking for people with it-factor, so a lot of this batch of releases don’t surprise me.

it’s been said before but yeah as *censored*ed up as it is, i think ultimately the pros outweigh the cons. there is an abundance of places these guys can go to and now they can demand more money, meanwhile WWE can stop hoarding and hopefully use the talent they have correctly.

There's a roster cut off time window for the games except for a few exceptions. There are always released talent who still make it in but it just games the game and roster out dated. The roster announcement will be short but the main actual roster shown on their website or something will still be decent in size