WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

Guest Fight Me.
16 minutes ago, Generations said:

Honestly, saying that Black should have been used to prop up Taker in the Boneyard match just proves that WWE has no clue how to use people. That's *censored*ing abysmal. 

They had no interaction prior to that. Why would he be there? 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.
8 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

So they're back and on NXT or they were just visiting the PC?

Nah that pic is from WarGames a few years back, they're just saying they're not done with wrestling yet.

Edited by Fight Me.

20 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Lol reminds me of the same mistake Ryback made.

Same report going around says that Braun doesn’t really need the money, which makes sense and that he would only really do a show if he was approached and the price is right.  Nothing wrong with that imo, not like he is actively selling himself to promoters and trying to shaft them.

8 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Crazy to think he beat AJ the PPV before and Lashley at Mania itself. And also how he had an undefeated streak for so long because they simply forgot lmao

I have no recollection of either of these things happening lol

Credit:pwinsider

Last night, Braun Strowman took to Twitter, taking umbrage with our report that he was asking for "five figures" to make independent appearances.  Strowman went as far as to claim he had not spoken to any independent promoters but pointed anyone who wanted to do business to his manager, writing, "Let me just get this FYI out. I have not spoken to anyone about bookings. But if you wanna talk business the email to my agent is in my bio. Thank for any confusion you may be reading online."

There is no confusion.

PWInsider.com stands by its reporting from earlier this week.  Strowman's manager Nick Antocelli has quoted "20-25K" for a three hour appearance to multiple promoters that have reached out with their interest in Strowman appearing for them.  Antocelli is also asking for first class airfare, two nights of hotel plus all meals and ground transportation covered.

Our initial reporting of "Braun Strowman" would have obviously covered anyone who was representing him and we stand by our report.  If he's claiming that he didn't speak to "anyone", he may not have personally, but his representation is certainly speaking for him./

The thing about Braun, is...

Where could he feasibly work that would make any sense? He's literally too big for anyone other than WWE to use. Where would he fit in? Who would be able to book something for him that would make any sense? Nobody is interested in having him come in and destroy half of their roster for no reason...and that is just about the only thing he would be good at. It's pointless. I could maybe see him used as a "hired muscle" type role for a stable or singles competitor...similar to what Omos is doing with AJ. But, that's it. As an in-ring guy, who could he possibly match up with? Mil Muertes, maybe? I don't know.

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

Another note from the Renee pod I forgot to bring up, Black mentioned his vignettes that ended with Cesaro knocking on his door were originally gonna end with either Joe or even Brock choking him out from behind. Damn, imagine Black's first real feud being so high caliber. Not sure if that would've elevated him or have been the kiss of death if he faced Brock. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

Now they're saying Joe was at the Performance Center this week. And may have been offered different roles, I guess getting cleared may still be an issue.

Guest Fight Me.
6 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I didn't think Joe's injury was all that serious

Keith Lee having trouble getting cleared makes me wonder too. Hope KO doesn't get hurt anytime soon lol