WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the kids can correct me if i’m wrong but i believe Ruby was more punk while Rhea is more metal. there’s some overlap but enough of a distinction for them to be able to certainly coexist on a roster as large as WWE’s 

Another trash post by Austin. 

Even on the basis that both of them dress a certain way...one is metal and one is punk. So, they aren't even very close in that regard. And that doesn't even begin to touch on the VAST differences in size, personality, and wrestling style. I can just imagine Austin sitting there, thinking "they're basically the same person because they both act edgy". 

Guest Fight Me.

Can Black get in trouble for that? Lol

We'll never get a proper release for his second theme he debuted last year either. 😔

It's still odd to me that they released Black after they had him kick Big E, and cost him the match against Appolo. AEW might intrigue him and his wife given that he could face Omega and rekindle his rivalry with Andrade, but who knows? That theme sounded pretty cool too. It's just that I'm not into all that screamo stuff. 

WWE must have some sort of plan for some NXT Call ups if they made all these releases. It can't just be a budget thing because that excuse is played out at this point..

1 hour ago, Generations said:

Another trash post by Austin. 

Even on the basis that both of them dress a certain way...one is metal and one is punk. So, they aren't even very close in that regard. And that doesn't even begin to touch on the VAST differences in size, personality, and wrestling style. I can just imagine Austin sitting there, thinking "they're basically the same person because they both act edgy". 

I agree. Ruby and Rhea are completely different. Ruby has a more "Rebel without a cause, fighting the law" punk type of vibe. Whereas Rhea has the "Heavy Metal, I don't care about the rules, reckless abandoned" vibe to her. While they have some similar traits, they're not really the same. 

9 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

LOL she's not even good at playing the punk image cornette made an interesting point about Alistair black if Heyman was annoying about pushing him so hard and Vince didn't want to hear it that could have caused black to be released

Why did you even come back here. Things were so much better without your idiocy.

Guest Fight Me.

It seems like some people are turning on Tommy End cause he doesn't have bad things to say about WWE or Vince lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

3 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

It seems like some people are turning on Tommy End cause he doesn't have bad things to say about WWE or Vince lmao

I mean, I think he's kissing their asses a little too much but I can't exactly blame him, not a bridge one wants to burn.

6 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Or maybe he really had this experience and felt this way. Not everything has to a theory or a work. Maybe he had a good relationship with Vince personally but professionally Vince just didn’t get the character and had nothing for him.

Nah they just brought him back this makes seem it wasn't vinces doing