Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

And if you watch SmackDown last week I think it was if you looked at Ruby riot she just look like she just didn't care she was just there to collect a paycheck

I hardly believe Ruby to not care about her passion. And if she did at some point it probably was because of being tired of being unused.

If I were a Wrestler in ROH, NJPW, Impact Wrestling right now? I wouldn't even THINK about selling my soul to WWE. 'Cos it's a *censored*ing death sentence! Oh sure, they can offer a lot of money. But I don't wanna make millions to chase a 24/7, 7/11, whatever the *Censored* Championship on TV!

Edited by Graeme Jones

7 minutes ago, Graeme Jones said:

If I were a Wrestler in ROH, NJPW, Impact Wrestling right now? I wouldn't even THINK about selling my soul to WWE. 'Cos it's a *censored*ing death sentence! Oh sure, they can offer a lot of money. But I don't wanna make millions to chase a 24/7, 7/11, whatever the *Censored* Championship on TV!

Well wrestlers are usually active only during a short period of their lives  so I can't  see a reason to not take that money and go chase for the 24/7 championship for a while until you are tired of it or you get released. That's what 99% of the people on this planet would do, take the shitty job and save as much money as you can because you can't buy nice things with your soul. 

Usually these WWE released guys are still more popular than they would be if they never signed in the first place, so if they want to continue wrestling elsewhere I don't think they will have any problem

That is true hell it doesn't matter how passionate you are look you're only going to wrestle like what for what 10-15 years before your body is too damaged if you're lucky depending on the type of wrestling you do I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of indie guys go to WWE for a couple years just to make a lot of money and not have to put their body through so much

6 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

Or maybe this was a tactical decision for WWE sick of all the guys who left the company and did Keith they got more experience they got better in the rain guys like Drew McIntyre and Bobby lashley maybe WWE doing this with idea to bring them back after the game or experience

Stop trying to justify, Vince. 

8 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

Or maybe this was a tactical decision for WWE sick of all the guys who left the company and did Keith they got more experience they got better in the rain guys like Drew McIntyre and Bobby lashley maybe WWE doing this with idea to bring them back after the game or experience

That would be true if the people released weren’t living up to their expectations like Drew and Lashley were but outside of Braun the group wasn’t really even used so it was a question of failed push or not ready for the spot. Braun was really the only established top guy and his situation seems to be about money.

8 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

And if you watch SmackDown last week I think it was if you looked at Ruby riot she just look like she just didn't care she was just there to collect a paycheck

I swear, you must actively try to have the worst opinions on things.

It's impossible to be so full of shit on a regular basis without some real effort.

Dude is in a position where he can either choose to grow as a human being, and show everyone that he recognizes he had a big head. Or, he can double down on what he said and refuse to work anywhere else. Honestly...the latter wouldn't surprise me. I could see him doing any number of things...MMA, Strongman, hunting/fishing, youtube, etc. He just seems like one of those guys who is gonna double down on bullshit. Probably tell people that he was "canceled" and start an insufferable youtube show where he has bad opinions...

Edited by Generations

I can see him getting into the movie industry if he’s not interested in wrestling beyond WWE.

Aleister and Ruby are a bummer. It perplexes me they see more value in others than them. If I were a booker, they would be high priorities for me. You can do so much more with them compared to some of the talent currently on the roster. What a shame.

42 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Aleister and Ruby are a bummer. 

I honestly don't know why people still think this way.

It's not a bummer. Neither of them were ever used very well. Aleister was NXT champion...but they missed the mark on most aspects of his character. Ruby was always used like shit. Why is it a bummer for them to be leaving a place that was essentially wasting their time? Both are more valuable outside of the WWE. Both will have no problem winning countless championships and telling better stories elsewhere. On what level is that a bummer? The only bummer is the 90 day clause.

Edited by Generations

17 hours ago, Generations said:

AEW isn't hoarding any talents. Like...who is this person even talking about? Who would you classify as "hoarding"? Guys like Christian and Sting don't have any sort of "better" career to be had anywhere else. It's not like AEW snatched them up to keep them from doing stuff elsewhere. I don't really know what people are thinking when they say stuff like that. AEW has three weekly shows (soon to be four), and they aren't unnecessarily signing anyone. WWE hoards talents. So...anyone who can leave WWE and go anywhere else is a godsend (and AEW is definitely the closest product out there to WWE's caliber). RoH and Impact don't just lack "marketing"...they simply aren't that enjoyable to watch, IMO. So...why are we wishing that RoH and Impact were better at getting these talents?

Besides, Impact took a shitload of the last batch of releases. For real...what is this person even talking about? Impact took way more WWE people in recent memory than AEW has. We don't know where any of that last batch with people like Samoa Joe and Iiconics is going to land...but the big wave of releases before that went almost exclusively to Impact...smh. Also, she says it like it's not the talent's choice. AEW isn't pulling up in a van and pulling a hood over anyone's head. People would rather work for AEW because it means way more than RoH or Impact. People just be sounding ridiculous saying shit like that. 

admittedly she was speaking backwards from her conclusion. ain’t gotta call it hoarding but just like WWE, there’s already enough guys either on the roster or affiliated with it that are not being used or are doing shit that doesn’t matter/hard to care about just like the shit on 205 or Main Event. so that’s where her broader point comes in where she wishes other companies had “better marketing and stronger creative teams” so that they could be on the same level of AEW or WWE and be on TV and whatnot so people don’t wish they go to one or the other whenever they’re free agents because while AEW may not be signing everybody, they would be foolish to not sign the talent that they know people wanna see and eventually they’ll have too much talent account for just like WWE.

so yeah i wish MLW was huge, i hope Impact keeps up the progress and they make just as much noise, same with ROH and so on so that wrestlers can make the money those other big companies are paying and that they receive comparable exposure to the world. we talk about WWE not wanting to be the end all be all, just saying i wouldn’t want AEW to be the new end all be all.

15 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

You shouldn't

well i do

6 minutes ago, EJ! said:

there’s already enough guys either on the roster or affiliated with it that are not being used or are doing shit that doesn’t matter

This is objectively not true. I mean...just because you choose to not watch Dark or Elevation (which must be the case for you to say that these people aren't being used)...I mean, that doesn't make it true. There are not "tons of guys" not being used on the AEW roster. If you think there truly are...then tell me who these people are. It should be easy enough for you to list at least 10 people. I guarantee you can't do that. Anyone who is not injured is being used in some capacity. There are three AEW shows every week, and no one is conspicuously missing from that lineup. If anything, people are being used TOO MUCH and the matches are having a tendency to become repetative. The AEW roster could really use all the help it can get. It's certainly not bloated. 

Edited by Generations

6 minutes ago, Generations said:

This is objectively not true. I mean...just because you choose to not watch Dark or Elevation (which must be the case for you to say that these people aren't being used)...I mean, that doesn't make it true. There are not "tons of guys" not being used on the AEW roster. If you think there truly are...then tell me who these people are. It should be easy enough for you to list at least 10 people. I guarantee you can't do that. Anyone who is not injured is being used in some capacity. There are three AEW shows every week, and no one is conspicuously missing from that lineup. If anything, people are being used TOO MUCH and the matches are having a tendency to become repetative. The AEW roster could really use all the help it can get. It's certainly not bloated. 

There might be three shows on a week but really only one they actually care about and only one people actually watch if you're not a hardcore fan

1 minute ago, Austin3035 said:

There might be three shows on a week but really only one they actually care about and only one people actually watch if you're not a hardcore fan

Bold is bullshit.

If AEW didn't "care" about Dark or Elevation, then they wouldn't *censored*ing produce them.

Guest Fight Me.

They also wouldn't have Britt Baker say she's farming wins on those shows to become #1 contender lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

3 minutes ago, Generations said:

Bold is bullshit.

If AEW didn't "care" about Dark or Elevation, then they wouldn't *censored*ing produce them.

Yeah they would they still get YouTube money from them plus has they use it to actually have a reason to keep those guys around they sign but don't use on Dynamite

Yeah and they might have said that she's for me wins to become number one contender but for the most part those shows are like Sunday night heat or velocity where they don't really matter in the grand schemas they don't even really mention them on Dynamite it's kind of like being the elite they just automatically expect you to watch him to know what's going on but your average casual fan you know the ones that matter in the ratings aren't really going to sit down and watch an hour and a half two hour show on YouTube on a weekly basis