WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

It definitely must be a headache for the people charged with making the game.

After as big of a failure as 2k20 was...they are surely trying their damnedest to make a great game this time, and they can't even keep up with who is being released. On the flip-side, WWE have been pretty steady at hiring new people. Plus, anyone who was hired in the past year and never got into 2k21 (because the game never existed)...so, hopefully all of those new faces are enough. Lack of legends won't bother me. They get very repetitive anyway.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Seth steals everything else, why not lol

Murphy needs to be mini-Kenny Omega in AEW lol

For real tho, he'll do great elsewhere.

Edited by Fight Me.

3 hours ago, Generations said:

Lana needs to go back to modeling swimsuits and not try to come to AEW. This dude Miro is finally on some shit. Don't go *censored*ing things up.

I could see her in AEW. Miro is a terrible promo on his own and being in AEW exposed it.

Guest Fight Me.
1 minute ago, A N T I - said:

I could see her in AEW. Miro is a terrible promo on his own and being in AEW exposed it.

I find his promos funny af lmao

1 minute ago, Fight Me. said:

I find his promos funny af lmao

Same.

He's not supposed to be well-spoken. He's a "Bulgarian Brute" with a short temper...and some of the little digs he takes at people are gold.

Besides, we aren't actually implying that Lana would cut a better promo, are we? Because...yeesh.

Edited by Generations

WWE has always been about using celebrities to try and put themselves in the pop culture conversation. Cardi doesn’t surprise me. She was a wrestling fan, so when WWE found out, they’ve been trying to get her involved somehow ever since. Remember like a year or 2 ago they wanted her to feud with Carmella.

Edited by A N T I -

Otunga hasn't been used in a wrestling capacity in years, and rarely even shows up on pre-shows and stuff. He's honestly not bad at the latter. But... there's a good chance, IMO, that he's employed just because he's a lawyer. Probably some shady underhanded dealings going on with him and WWE legal. People always like to keep a problem solver around. 

Edited by Generations

40 minutes ago, Generations said:

At least they brought back...*checks notes*

Eva Marie?

I think she's been signed by wwe close to a year. Been training and getting "better" I guess...

So she's not a recent signing taking a roster spot type of gal...;)