WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Braun is the most surprising. I kind of expected Black and Murphy to go. Would like to see what Braun could do in New Japan. Black and Murphy too. 

2k22 is going to look bare. :lol: I looked the other day at the 2k20 and about 47 are no longer with the company that's now up to 52. I counted we'd get maybe 46 new stars and that might be generous counting people I don't think would be in, but would stand a small chance like some UK guys. 

Edited by snakebiteSB

Guest Fight Me.
Just now, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Does he mean like sale of the company? I believe it when it happens

Yup, that's been the big speculation for a while now with Nick Khan moving on up. Just got promoted the other day as well to board of directors.

The company has been shit for a while. Some few bright spots. Murphy & Black will be treated better elsewhere, but I can’t take any of this anymore. Everything just *censored*ing sucks. 

16 minutes ago, Graeme Jones said:

*Censored* this company! *Censored* the old man! *Censored* IT ALL TO *censored*ING HELL!!!

This is a mood.

And cancelling my subscription to the network a while back turned out to be such a clutch decision.

Haven’t been a fan of Braun for a while but even the contract situation makes no sense. They’ve literally been making more money than they ever have in their history. And they gave dude the money ? 

I really don’t see him doing indy’s. I have no idea what’s next for him. 

Credit:pwinsider

Santana Garrett, who was announced as being released today by WWE, was slated to debut for Friday Night Smackdown, PWInsider.com has learned.

Garrett had been planned to move to the main roster, similar to the recently released Vanesse Bourne, but never actually debuted and had been waiting for her official debut to actually be worked into the storylines.

Instead, she was cut today.

Those are some wild names dropped today.

Ruby, Aleister and Murphy to AEW, please. (I would have been in favor of Santana as well, before learning that she's trash).

Braun is a huge shock, just because he's such a "WWE guy". I don't think a place of like Impact or AEW would even have interest in using him. Maybe NJPW could find something for him. But...yeah, I don't know. He just has a very blatant WWE stink to him. If they were willing to release him, then he must have been even more difficult to work with that previously assumed.

Edited by Generations

56 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Black & Muprhy. They’re literally world champs in my game lmao. They’ve been my favorites for years. 

But think about it this way, neither have been used well so why be mad they go released when they can go elsewhere and be used well or just make ton of money on the indies. 

Braun was a weird case. WWE wanted to push him way to early which fans hated. He got over to amazing levels with fans then WWE got cold feet on him. He lost nearly every big match he was in and got way too many joke Wrestlemania matches. Still he did better then a lot originally suspected.

Aleister Black is the most shocking one since his current thing on smackdown seemed like it was going well. But it probably was a last-ditch effort to see were they going to keep him

Lana was eventually going to happen. She was good in a manager role. She probably has an open door to AEW with Miro there so she will be fine.

Murphy I don’t know where he with wrong besides having a bad name.

They seem to not care about Ruby since her injury return. She lost to Liv who was doing fine on her own. Only to start teaming with Liv to make her a loser again.

Santana Garrett really hadn’t done anything yet.

1 minute ago, The Nerd said:

As if Lana was ever the issue with Rusev/Miro. 

Who said she was?

I simply said she doesn't need to be involved with his AEW character. 

She's a cringy wrestler/actress/performer to begin with. Miro doesn't need her trying to be his manager or something. He's finally over as a legit monster. 

Edited by Generations