WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wolfe is the most upsetting one. Sanity as a whole was just wasted in such a bullshit manner.

Anyway...he'd be a valuable asset for any of the big promotions. My guess is that he'll go to Impact to join back up with Young. Though...I'd prefer if he joins AEW for selfish reasons. I guess he could just go back to the UK as well. But, again...for selfish reasons, I don't really want that. For some reason, I could see Borne going to NWA.

2 hours ago, Generations said:

Didn't even realize things were this bad. Jesus. 

Waiting for him to victimize himself and whine about cancel culture, while getting hired by conservative companies

I hear he's looking for work elsewhere as a ref. I don't think anyone is gonna hire him. A lot of the indy companies are very serious about wearing masks, not being racist, not being sexist, etc. None of the mainstream products are going to want him...and any of those all-inclusive indy companies are gonna tell him to *Censored* right off. If he tries to work for a place like GCW or ICW:NHB with his opinions, someone might actually beat him to death in the street.

Edited by Generations

3 hours ago, Generations said:

I hear he's looking for work elsewhere as a ref. I don't think anyone is gonna hire him. A lot of the indy companies are very serious about wearing masks, not being racist, not being sexist, etc. None of the mainstream products are going to want him...and any of those all-inclusive indy companies are gonna tell him to *Censored* right off. If he tries to work for a place like GCW or ICW:NHB with his opinions, someone might actually beat him to death in the street.

Im gonna be honest that noone in GCW would do a *censored*ing thing. 

Whats also really worrying is he seems to be slowly moving towards unhinged. His Darkside of the Ring is going to be wild. Never seen a man that was so loved and cheered and people happy for him to get his shit together to becoming such a vile human being. 

Guest Fight Me.
8 hours ago, T-Hell said:

A shame about Duke. I think with enough time and training, she and Shaffir could have become a very legit team.

I heard she had been focused more on working and producing vids for UUDD than wrestling. I heard she had an injury too so maybe that's why she shifted her focus.

Tbh, only Shayna and Ronda had any real in-ring value of the "four horsewomen". Duke and Shafir were fine as lackeys. But when that gig dried up, they did become pretty useless. Shafir obviously gets a pass for the time being because she's married to Roddy, and maybe they're planning on using her as a manager or something? There still might be something for her to do in the future. Duke? Not so much. 

3 minutes ago, Generations said:

Talk about a dude who could have had everything, if he wasn't a creepy *censored*ing pedo.

that’s all it took. whole illustrious career ahead of him, all he had to do was simply not be nasty.