WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could see Bryan as the kind of person who would rather live the semi-retired life, and maybe only do a few matches here and there. I know it's been said a thousand times...but, given the current state of pro wrestling, I don't know why anyone would handcuff themselves to WWE. Bryan could book his own dates, work simultaneously for 3 or 4 different companies. He's a great commentary guy. He would be great as a trainer/manager role for a younger talent. He would be great as a backstage coach or producer. He can literally do whatever he wants, and make good money doing it. People used to always say one of two things when it came to WWE contracts...they would say "the money is better", which has been proven time and time again to not necessarily be true. And the second was always "WWE is the biggest name". Which I'd say is partially true, but it depends on what your meaning is. Biggest from a corporate entity standpoint? Of course. Bigger in the world of professional wrestling? Nah...not really.

Edited by Generations

I can see him being semi-retired but he has a pretty nasty injuries and I'm pretty sure he wants to be able to play with his kids so I won't be surprised if he takes a couple years off and then come back to a semi-retired capacity and just work individual shows for pretty much every promotion

WWE Medical recommended Bryan be transported to a local medical facility where multiple imaging tests were performed and revealed a bruised kidney and multiple strains and contusions throughout his thoracic and lumbar spine. Bryan was released from the facility last night and is now convalescing at home

Ithink him taking a long long break from wrestling probably the best plan for him

2 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

WWE Medical recommended Bryan be transported to a local medical facility where multiple imaging tests were performed and revealed a bruised kidney and multiple strains and contusions throughout his thoracic and lumbar spine. Bryan was released from the facility last night and is now convalescing at home

Ithink him taking a long long break from wrestling probably the best plan for him

This shit is from October...and I'm pretty sure it was storyline...

Guest Fight Me.

Kalisto/Del Sol boxing should be interesting. Wonder if he'll still be masked like Alberto when he did MMA lol

Credit; pwinsider

Drake Wuertz, who had been with the company since March 2014 and at one point was the head WWE NXT referee, was released earlier today, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources. 

As PWInsider.com reported last week, there had been growing concern about Wuertz among some in the company.

We are told there may have been other NXT cuts today as well.   PWInsider.com is working to confirm that

Edited by glennsoe

Credit:pwinsider

WWE NXT has released:

*MMA Four Horsewoman member Jessamyn Duke.  She was originally signed in 2018.

*Vanessa Bourne - A former professional cheerleader who was initially trained at the Knokx Pro Academy under Rikishi.  She was signed in April 2016.

WWE has released several NXT talents today, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Alexander Wolfe, who was just seen last night and was beaten down by Imperium.  He had been formerly part of Sanity.

Skyler Story, formerly Ava Storie, who worked for EVOLVE and a number of Florida independents.

Ezra Judge, real name Ezekwesiri "EJ" Nduka Jr.,  a former arena football player and professional bodybuilder for the IFBB.   He was signed in August 2019 after several tryouts

The latest confirmed WWE NXT cut was Indian talent Kavita Devi, who worked the first Mae Young Classic in 2017 before being signed to WWE NXT in October of that year.  She was among the first-ever Indian female talents ever signed by the company.

She last wrestled for the company in July 2019.

Devi was slated to wrestle earlier this year as the WWE Superstar Spectacle for the Indian market but had returned home to India to deal with a family matter.  The original plan was for Dev to team with Charlotte Flair on the special. Instead, Sareena Sandhu was placed into a tag match against Bayley and Natalya.