WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

1 minute ago, Austin3035 said:

About Joe they're not going to risk it he has known to have multiple concussions and that's why they gave him the commentary job they don't want to take the risk of being the ones that put them out of commission

They let Daniel Bryan return full time. Your argument is null.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Generations said:

They let Daniel Bryan return full time. Your argument is null.

How long was Daniel Bryan out before he was allowed to wrestle again and how much medical hurdles did he go through to let that happen did Samoa Joe do any of that so my argument is not null

Edited by Austin3035

17 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

How long was Daniel Bryan out before he was allowed to wrestle again and how much medical hurdles did he go through to let that happen did Samoa Joe do any of that so my argument is not null

You said that Joe wouldn't be able to wrestle because of past concussions, which was a broad blanket-statement, not taking into consideration that things change.

So...yes, your argument was *censored*ing null. 

I also don't know where you get off claiming the things that Joe did and "didn't" do...like you know a single thing about what he has done to potentially return.

We know more about concussions in 2021 than we ever have before, and people are able to be rehabilitated. Joe's problem was entirely different from Bryan's problem...and you acting like he was never going to wrestle again is some baseless shit. The fact that you recognize it yourself in this post (by specifically mentioning both the passing of time and rehab) only goes further to prove that your original post was full of shit. It may very well be that he cannot return. But, you are certainly not an informed voice on that possibility. You literally know nothing.

Edited by Generations

15 minutes ago, Generations said:

You said that Joe wouldn't be able to wrestle because of past concussions, which was a broad blanket-statement, not taking into consideration that things change.

So...yes, your argument was *censored*ing null. 

I also don't know where you get off claiming the things that Joe did and "didn't" do...like you know a single thing about what he has done to potentially return.

We know more about concussions in 2021 than we ever have before, and people are able to be rehabilitated. Joe's problem was entirely different from Bryan's problem...and you acting like he was never going to wrestle again is some baseless shit. The fact that you recognize it yourself in this post (by specifically mentioning both the passing of time and rehab) only goes further to prove that your original post was full of shit. It may very well be that he cannot return. But, you are certainly not an informed voice on that possibility. You literally know nothing.

Because there's multiple reports of what Daniel Bryan did as far as I'm aware there has never been any report on what Joe has or hasn't done so yes his injuries more likely would reason why he was released so yes the fact that we haven't heard any reports of anything about Joe doing anything to return the rain kind of shows that he's not planning or going to wrestle anytime soon at least in the WWE so there's in fact no point to keep him around

7 hours ago, Generations said:

Reports on Bryan, and no reports on Joe literally means nothing. 

You ever consider that some people are more private than others?

Stop acting like you know things that you don't know.

I never claimed that I know but that is could be the logical reason for why Joe has always been accident prone he literally had another head injury filming a commercial in January last year and the fact there's rumors that he's going to retire and the fact that he doesn't need to wrestle anymore cuz he has multiple businesses in Tampa it's not facts it's speculation you're the one assuming that I'm speaking as a fact

Guest Fight Me.

The best lol And she says she must've been the most annoying person ever to them since she always emailed them and showed up without getting booked just hoping for opportunities.

Talent Relations - Director Nicole Zeoli, and Senior Manager John Cone. Zeoli is no longer with WWE in any capacity, while Cone remains as talent himself in his role as a referee. That’s also the case for Dan Engler, who’s gone from the office but will still work matches as referee Rudy Charles.

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Rudy Charles is just is a wrestling name? Hmm didn't know refs were able to have name gimmicks except in mexico 

He only used that name in TNA lol

How in the blue hell can stuff like that happen?
This is a billion dollar company, how incompetent are the people they hire...how can they make billions despite having seemingly this many idiots running working there.