• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNAs56wrYo4/?igshid=10k841ro7vxsw

It looks like Charly Caruso is indeed done with WWE and working full-time with ESPN now. She apparently got heat in WWE recently for arriving late for interviews, specifically one for Randy and Sheamus, which is when they brought it to Vince's attention.

Her replacement is Kevin Patrick, who we've seen recently doing backstage interviews, Main Event and Raw Talk where everyone keeps *censored*ing with him cause he's from Ireland so his favorite must be Sheamus lol

Edited by Fight Me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

French announce team released "due to restructuring via Peacock." Damn, I wonder if other teams will be let go as well. It sucks this Peacock deal is costing jobs now.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

NOOOOOO.

Damn bro, Billie was just on Mania and was arguably one of the better parts of that awful match. And Mickie just started doing commentary on the NXT Takeover preshows, plus teasing a possible team with Chelsea Green.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, they teased that heel turn at the end of the Lucha House Party run and then nothing. We got a taste of a match with Rey Mysterio at Survivor Series and nothing. Then those random fedora hat appearances backstage which led to...nothing lol