WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

18 hours ago, T-Hell said:

What did he do anyway? I can't keep up with the plethora of acussations coming out all of a sudden.

Drunkenly harassed a girl at a party, including following her into a bathroom and tearing her skirt off.

Also apparently physically harassing students by showing up to the ring and slapping shoot chokeholds on them, not letting go even when they told him it hurt/they couldn't breath. 

Dude seemed to have a lot of aggressive issues.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Kairi Sane is reportedly returning to Japan to be with her husband.

While Sane is returning to Japan soon, she is scheduled to return to RAW soon as she is listed for the tapings being held today at the WWE Performance Center, according to  [Dave Meltzer in] the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. These would be for the episodes that air on July 6 or July 13.

WWE has known about Sane returning to Japan since May, if not earlier. The move has been in the works for a while.

There's no word yet on what WWE has planned for Sane after she returns to Japan, but the Observer reports that there had been talk that once her contract was up, she would wrestle for one more year in Japan and then retire from action.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/07/kairi-sane-reportedly-returning-to-japan-soon-672066/

Guest Fight Me.

So the report of Rey Mysterio's contract expiring a while back was true. And apparently he's working right now without a contract until they write him out.

Bro wtf they need to *censored*ing sign him. No way Rey shouldn’t have a lifetime contract like Taker. He is a LEGEND and arguably the greatest luchador of all time (even if you just want to say American wise). 

and this is coming from someone who didn’t care for him for close to 10 years. But after he left WWE the first time, I really gained and appreciation for him. He slimmed down, got those knees right, and he’s been amazing ever since. I really hope he doesn’t retire any time soon. :(