• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

S A Y • Y E A H .

Happy for em. As uneventful as their main roster run was, I'm glad they got some gold on the way out as a result of trying to leave for a while now.  WWE can never take those reigns away from them now lol

Welp, here's to some amazing tag matches in the future in AEW.

I'll reserve judgement until I see what they can do outside of WWE. But, I've said it in the past...I don't see them being "huge" or "groundbreaking" in any way.

A solid get for AEW, no doubt (assuming that is where they go). But, nothing earth-shattering. I'll be happy to have my mind changed. 

Edited by Generations

3 hours ago, Crazy. said:

Another talented tag team down the drain as the senile old fool *censored*s up again. 

Hardly down the drain is it? They have every opportunity to be successful in other big companies.

Guest Fight Me.

THEY PRINTING MONEY.

Their store name is under #FTR so it looks like that will be their name for now lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Listened to Alvarez about some trademarks WWE and The Revival are fighting over. I like how WWE even trademarked "The Mechanics" as if they might go back to that. :lol:

At least The Revival got "Shatter Machine", "Say Yeah"  and "No Flips, Just Fists" though WWE is trying to get that last one. And they also got "Forever The Revival", hence why they're able to go by #FTR.

Edited by Fight Me.

4 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Gallagher went and *censored* himself and his appeal with those tattoo's anyway. Now with it coming to light about the scummy shit he did... He might be done in general.

What did he do anyway? I can't keep up with the plethora of acussations coming out all of a sudden.