• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Credit:pwinsider

On 3/9, Dash Wilder applied to trademark "Cash Wheeler" for

- G & S: Bandanas; Hats; Hooded sweatshirts; Shirts

- G & S: Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring a professional wrestler and sports entertainer in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment for entertainment purposes.

It would appear that will be his post-WWE in-ring name

Edited by Jeb ★

Cash Wheeler isn't the worst name. But...I think the problem with it, is that it sounds like an occupation or something.

Like...someone who goes around making shady deals with cash. Wheelin' and dealin'. Lol. 

If you swapped out one name or the other, I think you'd drop that connotation. 

Guest Fight Me.

The Briscoes probably think they got the n word pass and wouldn't wanna work with Sonny Kiss.

Dash got his name as D. Wheeler rn on Twitter. Sounds better.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
2 hours ago, Generations said:

I mean...they shouldn't have to work with Sonny Kiss anyway...both on account of him not being part of a tag team, and because...has he even been on Dymanite? Lol.

No...seriously, I don't even remember seeing him. Does he do Dark only? Hahaha.

Pretty much. He's in a team with Brandon Cutler rn and I think they tried a team with Dustin for a min too. Matching gear and all.

The Revival are special. Idk how you can dispute that. They just haven’t been given the opportunity to show it, even when they had the belts. Tag teams on Raw & SD just aren’t the same tbh. We have great tag matches sometimes but not often. I think they’ll be perfectly fine in AEW. You can say the same about other NXT teams too. 

6 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Why does the quoted text show up as Black? How does it become visible for others?

I think cause you copy pasted it straight from the source you got it from? I just paste it somewhere else like the browser URL before copy and pasting it again into the post

1 hour ago, Bushy. said:

The Revival are special. Idk how you can dispute that. They just haven’t been given the opportunity to show it, even when they had the belts. Tag teams on Raw & SD just aren’t the same tbh. We have great tag matches sometimes but not often. I think they’ll be perfectly fine in AEW. You can say the same about other NXT teams too. 

I'm saying. Revival consistently burned down the house in NXT. No coincidence they started becoming lackluster on the main roster. But when I think of them,, I think of their matches vs DIY and American Alpha, and that was some of the best tag wrestling I've ever seen.

47 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

I'm saying. Revival consistently burned down the house in NXT. No coincidence they started becoming lackluster on the main roster. But when I think of them,, I think of their matches vs DIY and American Alpha, and that was some of the best tag wrestling I've ever seen.

Exactly. We have to stop letting a few years on the main roster complete erase everything they’ve done before!

17 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

I think cause you copy pasted it straight from the source you got it from? I just paste it somewhere else like the browser URL before copy and pasting it again into the post

Ahhh..I'll remember this the next time..

Thanks a lot..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...