• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yikes man lmao going out guns blazing

What are your thoughts.

im concerned for him. its easy for me to gaslight him considering nobody else on the roster is backing up his claims, so now it looks like hes just unhinged when he could have legitimate gripes, but i wont do that. this doesnt seem like rational behavior, so in the same way i hope Cass, Jimmy Uso, Jeff Hardy, etc are all okay, i hope ACH is okay.

Does he care enough to change the Jordan Myles out of his @ and Cover Photo? :hqhq:

That bugs me too lol. Hes not even verified so why hasnt he changed his @ name yet.

Because he wants attention, and people are searching for him under that name. Guy lost his head. End of story. Nothing to see here...

Guest Fight Me.

Wait, isn't Lethal the current RoH World Champion? If so yyyyyyeeeaah I think they'll definitely pass on him. :lol:

Lethal lost it to Taven over Mania weekend, who lost it to Rush recently.

Guest Fight Me.

Oney did seem like he was next in line for the Cruiserweight championship before the division got moved to NXT and Lio Rush returned outta nowhere. And Oney/Burch could've been tag champs too if Undisputed Era wasn't around lol

But Oney also doesn't really have that star factor to be much higher up the card than he is. An occasional tag challenger and a CW reign, plus some fun competitive matches with big names, is probably his ceiling in the company. That's not even a bad ceiling to have, but if he believes he can do better, then it must be frustrating.