WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

Guest Fight Me.

How big are the chances of the WWE killing the gimmick or giving it to a third person?

Raul Mendoza. :lol:

Nah but with the amount of luchadors in WWE now, I think they can finally put this one to rest lol

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many people have been that character in da E? Just two?

Oh, do you think he mad because

WWE2K20:

They did him dirty with that tramp malfunction in My Career? XD

Edited by WNX

This thing is going full circle now, with him returning as Mistico to CMLL

Mistico was the original Sin Cara. Now he goes by the name of Caristico, and there is a Mistico II.

I know.

Although Sin Cara II used Mistico on his own prior to CMLL

Hunico finally back as Hunico on AEW, Impact or MLW

Hunico was a WWE character, not something he did before. So no, it wont be as Hunico.

Pretty sure people are just calling him Hunico as a placeholder for his unmasked character with the street gimmick. (That's definitely what I meant when I said it). I think everyone knows that he won't be under the Hunico name.

Hunico finally back as Hunico on AEW, Impact or MLW

Hunico was a WWE character, not something he did before. So no, it wont be as Hunico.

Pretty sure people are just calling him Hunico as a placeholder for his unmasked character with the street gimmick. (That's definitely what I meant when I said it). I think everyone knows that he won't be under the Hunico name.

The whole Sin Cara character was doomed from the start: Mistico couldn't adjust to the WWE Style, and he kept getting injured. He gets released, and then Hunico takes the mask, and they don't even use him that much. The only time it was good was that mask vs mask match. They should just retire the persona.

wasnt big on him either. i liked Mistico a lot and how smooth he was (supposed to be) that Hunico just always felt like a fraud to me. he reminds me of like a mall Santa Claus when i was a kid, like bitch i know you are not the real Santa get the *Censored* outta here. his physique played a part in it too. if they maybe got someone who was more defined like Cuerno or something i maybe would have dug it more. i wasnt crazy about the Hunico character either because of the weak stereotype but i would have preferred to see how that character evolved instead of him just being fake Cara.

i will say though the worst thing about Sin Cara was when he started wearing those fingerless gloves. bro i wanted him off my TV every single time i saw him wearing them. they bothered me so much, that was such a shitty look.

Edited by EJ!

if there was ever a time when releasing him was justified, it would be the exact moment he decided to put them bullshit ass gloves on his hands and walk out in front of cameras. like how dare you disrespect the viewing audience like that?