WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AEW would be smart to grab Kalisto and Gran Metalik as a team...because the AEW tag division is kinda shit, IMO.

Lol it is not shit. Wtf? :lol: They need more depth..but shit?

The fact that Metalik has never been WWE CW champ :facepalm:

Its criminal really.

No its not. Great talent, but I dont see him doing anything special as champ like others.

AEW would be smart to grab Kalisto and Gran Metalik as a team...because the AEW tag division is kinda shit, IMO.

I guess what I should say is that Bucks and Lucha Bros seem so much higher above anyone else, that it kinda ruins the division. You could push guys like Kalisto and Metalik to a comparable level as the Lucha Bros. Because, the rest of the teams on the AEW roster are not teams that I realistically see as a threat to either the Bucks or LB.

Its criminal really.
No its not. Great talent, but I dont see him doing anything special as champ like others.

You mean like Tony Nese? Or Tozawa? Even if it was only for a month Metalik shouldve been champ. Dude was a finalist in the CWC that shouldve gotten him something besides a party gimmick

I guess what I should say is that Bucks and Lucha Bros seem so much higher above anyone else, that it kinda ruins the division. You could push guys like Kalisto and Metalik to a comparable level as the Lucha Bros. Because, the rest of the teams on the AEW roster are not teams that I realistically see as a threat to either the Bucks or LB.

Give it time. Their tag division is actually really solid right now as far as talent goes, they just need to present their various teams as bigger deals once the weekly shows start up. Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy are already getting major reactions, SCU is really over as well. Best Friends, Private Party and Angelico/Evans are crisp in the ring and need that elevation I mentioned. Only real lackluster team are the Dark Order.

Kalisto/Metalik would be a great acquisition, I'm fairly certain Revival will jump over once their contracts end too, so that'll give them some more name value.

Give it time. Their tag division is actually really solid right now as far as talent goes, they just need to present their various teams as bigger deals once the weekly shows start up. Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy are already getting major reactions, SCU is really over as well. Best Friends, Private Party and Angelico/Evans are crisp in the ring and need that elevation I mentioned. Only real lackluster team are the Dark Order.

Kalisto/Metalik would be a great acquisition, I'm fairly certain Revival will jump over once their contracts end too, so that'll give them some more name value.

That's not even true. You just aren't into them.

Its criminal really.
You mean like Tony Nese? Or Tozawa? Even if it was only for a month Metalik shouldve been champ. Dude was a finalist in the CWC that shouldve gotten him something besides a party gimmick

So youre saying he deserves a token run?

Its criminal really.
So youre saying he deserves a token run?

Yeah might as well at least he can say he was champion

It just seems like, as long as Vince is in charge, asian and latin-american superstars will barely have any chance to shine or do anything in WWE.

Eddie Ray just saying people really need stop blaming Vinces on why people don't shine all the time sometimes there's nothing to shine because they're average

Edited by Mango kid

It just seems like, as long as Vince is in charge, asian and latin-american superstars will barely have any chance to shine or do anything in WWE.

Eddie Ray just saying people really need stop blaming Vinces on why people don't shine all the time sometimes there's nothing to shine because they're average

Who is Eddie Ray and why does it matter what he says?

Please stop, if you strain your brain to type much more you'll injure it.

If you don't like it don't comment on it just move on

That's how the bad guys win

Yeah no, I don't think so. If you get to constantly pollute the forum with your posts, I get to at least point out how asinine they are.