WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

Guest Fight Me.

Rhyno confirms he's leaving after his deal is up July 17th. Says WWE offered him twice his downside to stay, but he wanted to be used more to help younger talent.

Edited by Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, that is a shame. Rhyno has always been one of my favorite wrestlers. Like all of you from the U.K. passionately root for your homegrown guys and gals, I always rooted for Rhyno since he's a Michigan native like me. He still lives in the Detroit area, and his family are the most down to earth people you will ever have the pleasure to meet. I hope he can still compete and do what he loves.

yeah from what I've read, he said he wanted to at least be a road agent, but they didn't want him in that position... he would only be sitting at home and getting paid.

that sounds amazing but still whats up with WWE happily paying people not to do shit? damn who do i need to speak to for that to become my reality?

yeah from what I've read, he said he wanted to at least be a road agent, but they didn't want him in that position... he would only be sitting at home and getting paid.

that sounds amazing but still whats up with WWE happily paying people not to do shit? damn who do i need to speak to for that to become my reality?

Makes no sense. I really dont get this company.

What a man. Rhyno would rather help younger talents than get paid to do nothing, and that's impressive.

He would be like a "on call" enhancement Talent that gets a call that he has to drop in and have a match to put someone over whenever needed.

The main difference to other Jobs is though that they even barely let him do that which indeed doesn't make much sense.

Most of all since they are cutting others to lower the Budget and costs and then they have others staying at home receiving a salary as if they would work in a home Office Position without that being the case.

Percy is probably the worst announcer they had. No major loss in that role. That said, I think he was wasted potential as a manager. He had great charisma when he was doing Showtime back in the day. Hell, I wouldn't have been opposed to seeing him in the ring again. Maybe that came up? He wanted another role but they didn't want to use him as anything else?

Guest Fight Me.

She just does the big women's matches and MMC, no? Or did they confirm this somewhere?

Edited by Fight Me.

He was in something I watched recently. I think it was Umbrella Academy.

Nope, nope, it was Atlanta. He played a cop.

He was a cop in another movie too.

Anyways, I didnt hate him like others here did. Im not even saying he was good, he just never bothered me lol.