WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

Wolfe became one of my favourites. I thought he had something unique, but was overshadowed by Dain and Young. I think his special appearance in wXw made him realise what he was missing.

EDIT: I hear he's moving back to NXT? NXT UK would be a great fit for him, especially if they do Ringkampf.

Edited by Creepia

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wolfe became one of my favourites. I thought he had something unique, but was overshadowed by Dain and Young. I think his special appearance in wXw made him realise what he was missing.

EDIT: I hear he's moving back to NXT? NXT UK would be a great fit for him, especially if they do Ringkampf.

That would be nice, would be a shame if he left the wwe completely...but i wouldnt blame him.

Still can't get over Harper leaving :(

Yeah, its so sad...i remember how hyped i was when they had this no.1 contender battle royal or fatal 4 way and everybody was hoping for harper.

So underrated and badly used...its a tragedy.

Harper leaving is hitting me hard - I felt like he could have been a monster heel with a brand built around him. Harper could have been the top heel on SmackDown! Live and carried it in my opinion.

I feel like he couldve been a big face too. Without even talking.

Harper leaving is hitting me hard - I felt like he could have been a monster heel with a brand built around him. Harper could have been the top heel on SmackDown! Live and carried it in my opinion.

That too, Harper had somewhat of a natural charisma even beyond his thick beard.

He was just a guy you liked even if he looked like a lunatic hillbilly.

There was so much possible with him...freaking sad and it gets sadder every minute.

Such a great wrestling talent completely wasted in what is supposed to be THE wrestling company.

That too, Harper had somewhat of a natural charisma even beyond his thick beard.

He was just a guy you liked even if he looked like a lunatic hillbilly.

There was so much possible with him...freaking sad and it gets sadder every minute.

Such a great wrestling talent completely wasted in what is supposed to be THE wrestling company.

100%

He was so likable been though he never really did anything to be liked lol.

I think that Luke Harper Fan Club picture got him over a lot too tbh

One thing is for sure... he will be a monster heel in my 2K19 Universe, after the recent news of him leaving WWE.

Another AEW match confirmed

Brother vs Brother at AEW's next should means the best of the Brothers have been released by wwe (even though he denied it earlier)

Edited by glennsoe

Time will tell..

Pwi says it

obviously signals the end of Dustins WWE run, which had also been expected for some time. Dustin is appearing next week for MCW in Maryland, which obviously could not have happened if he was still signed to the company and was not at Wrestlemania 35, which is the ultimate all hands-on deck weekend for WWE, instead making an appearance in Toronto.

Edited by glennsoe