• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuuR3LKhqG1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1skypimedzpxq

WWE and JR have parted ways. I remember they signed him back following his wife's passing 2 years ago, but still allowed him to do NJPW on AXS TV. They brought him in for Roman/Taker, a couple NXT UK matches, the first Mae Young Classic, Raw 25 and last year's WrestleMania kickoff.

Edited by Fight Me.

He's probably on mobile and there are 56 pages to have to click through.

Never understood this, and I still don't.

Caws works exactly the same on my phone as it does on my PC. What exactly does it look like to some people that they need to go page by page? I never used to question the "bump" thing, because I didn't look at Caws on my phone...but now that I do, I don't get it at all.

Edited by Generations

Caws works exactly the same on my phone as it does on my PC. What exactly does it look like to some people that they need to go page by page? I never used to question the "bump" thing, because I didn't look at Caws on my phone...but now that I do, I don't get it at all.

Looks like this

https://imgur.com/a/fYGPmkT

You cant pick what page you go to, so it just takes you to the page you were on when you last visited the topic and some topics get really active in peoples absence so the easiest way to catch up is to post something because then it takes you to the most recent posts. You can also change the page number in the URL in the address bar but thats much more effort than just posting *bump* or *mobile*.

Edited by EJ!

Guest Fight Me.

If you scroll all the way to the bottom, you should find "use mobile version" lol

Edited by Fight Me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuuR3LKhqG1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1skypimedzpxq

WWE and JR have parted ways. I remember they signed him back following his wife's passing 2 years ago, but still allowed him to do NJPW on AXS TV. They brought him in for Roman/Taker, a couple NXT UK matches, the first Mae Young Classic, Raw 25 and last year's WrestleMania kickoff.

I didn't even know he was with WWE

Looks like this

https://imgur.com/a/fYGPmkT

You cant pick what page you go to, so it just takes you to the page you were on when you last visited the topic and some topics get really active in peoples absence so the easiest way to catch up is to post something because then it takes you to the most recent posts. You can also change the page number in the URL in the address bar but thats much more effort than just posting *bump* or *mobile*.

Holy shit you can?

Yep. In the situation you're several pages behind, you can also do a "ghost bump" by entering a topic, leaving it without posting anything and then entering it again. That puts you on the most recent post.

No. Wait. No, it doesn't. *Censored* it. Forget what I said.

Edited by Monkey D. Jiggy

Can't you guys bump and then delete your bump?

Anyways, I forgot JR signed back up with WWE. Thought he parted aways (save for one-time returns every now and then) a long time ago.

We can't delete our posts, Ipse. Although you could just edit it to an actual post contributing to the thread.

Is there a way to get like a new mobile site somehow? RealGM is like the best Ive seen for mobile. No need for bumping because you can click the specific page, you can also like peoples posts instead of quoting them with *agreed* or some shit.

Most importantly the *censored*ing quotation marks and apostrophes work.

Is there a way to get like a new mobile site somehow? RealGM is like the best Ive seen for mobile. No need for bumping because you can click the specific page, you can also like peoples posts instead of quoting them with *agreed* or some shit.

Most importantly the *censored*ing quotation marks and apostrophes work.

We need this!

So after all these years, you NEVER knew there was a mobile version and youve been using the desktop version the whole time..? :lol: