Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Typical WWE.

When I said that Tye get's wasted after his call up and he won't go anywhere on t he main roster people said that I overexxagerate and that he will get pushed because his gimmick is good. So here we are.... :P

TJPs situation is typical as well:

- TJP: "I want to have some Tattoos"

- Vince: "yeah go ahead np"

- TJP: "look how they look on me"

- Vince: "wow they are really cool!"

- Letter: "you just got released because you got new tattoos".

Too bad since both had great potential. At least TJP got to be a Champion, Tye was wasted and got a appearance or two to Job to others only.

Did you even read the article? The bolded bit didn't happen. TJP went and got the tatts without WWE's permission.

Yep and I also read TJPs message one post above mine which you obviously missed.

The thing about TJP reading and commissioning fan fics of him and WWE divas is true. Reddit had a thread about it a few years ago.

For underage girls, considering its TBG, he prob thinks that liking a tweet when a fan says "TJP is my fave wrestler" is flirting. After that Lars post we can't trust what he thinks is flirting.

Edited by Muur

When I read Anderson in the topic title, I instantly thought of Karl Anderson but then remembered it is Arn. I was worried for a minute.

Same here. I was think goddammit, not the good brothers!

May be bad to say, as Im not happy anyone gets fired from a job, but Im relieved its Arn Anderson and not Karl Anderson

Guest Fight Me.

I think he knows WWE wouldn't clear him, but still maybe hoped they would have some type of on screen role for him. He definitely wanted to do more House Hardy stuff on the Network too, especially since the first one ended with a cliffhanger.

When I read Anderson in the topic title, I instantly thought of Karl Anderson but then remembered it is Arn. I was worried for a minute.

Same. I think the title should be changed lol. Im like, why would KA be released but not Gallows?

Anyways, the TJP tattoos thing doesnt surprise me. As already stated, the WWE produces so much merchandise and IP representing these wrestlers. Drastically changing your look like tattoos effects that.

Edited by Bushy.

Incident With Vince McMahon Led to Arn Anderson’s Firing From WWE

There was a loud argument between Arn Anderson and Vince McMahon last week and that was what caused his firing from the company, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

We were told that Anderson has a reputation as a straight shooter and would oftentimes question things on the creative side of the company and the logic holes around match finishes and storylines.

“The boys looked up to Arn because he would go to bat for us,” said one WWE source. “Double A would always speak his mind and sometimes that would rub people in management the wrong way so I’m always grateful because there aren’t many people like him willing to put their neck out.”

On Sunday’s Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer provided more details on what went down with Anderson.

“Everyone is pretty much keeping quiet on what it was but it was an incident with Vince,” Meltzer said. “I know people who were siding with Arn, I know people siding with Vince. I don’t know the whole details of the incident other than it was something at a house show that evidently wasn’t handled well and Arn took the blame for that.”

“Arn and Vince were not really on the best of terms. There had been a lot of situations over the years and one particular one, not too long ago.”

It was also said that Anderson’s departure is a real sign that WWE has truly moved on from John Cena because Anderson was Cena’s agent in the company and if Cena were still around full-time then Anderson would probably still have a job with the company.

“I heard Arn was not broken up about it,” Meltzer said about how Arn took the news of his firing.

https://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2019/02/vince-mcmahon-arn-anderson-incident.html

Did TJP really mess up by getting tats without letting wwe know or did wwe exaggerate by firing him?

Could have been the final nail on the coffin. Seems like that and his backstage attitude led to him being fired.

Lmao...just read that about TJP and the tattoos.

And something about Corbin wanting to tattoo his head, but not being allowed to.

If there's any truth to the Corbin thing...then, wtf. Doesn't WWE want their characters to look as unique as possible? Getting someone to tattoo their head is normally hard to achieve. If you have a dude who wants to do it, then make some money off the spectacle that follows. I could understand if Roman Reigns wanted to tattoo a kitten on his face. But, Corbin is not on a recognizable level like the top guys...and he needs as much help as he can get with not being vanilla af. :lol:

Edited by Generations