Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

I can see Mike & Maria going next if they indeed requested their releases a while back.

Nice to see everyone who wanted to be let go was and wasn't held captive for too long like LU have been doing.

Dillinger is likely AEW bound, Itami/KENTA will likely head back to Japan, either NOAH or NJPW, and TJP could go to a lot of places but I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in Impact.

Lmao, I've never seen so many people rejoicing over someone's release like TJP. I had a feeling he was about to get sent packing sooner or later, tbh. Dude has literally not done SHIT since losing the CW title, lol.

Also, it sucks that Dillinger is released. I liked him and WWE could have obviously done a lot more with him, but I always thought he was overhyped. Tys is good, but he isn't close to being anything special.

From what I've seen, the "10" stuff was more over than Dillinger himself. Granted, he was never afforded enough time to cut any promos to show a deep personality or anything aside from being an "underdog" down in NXT - and whilst he's a good performer, he never just did or said anything that would just really catch my eye. I'm basing this off of what I've personally seen; and maybe Tye has "World title qualities" that have been unseen, maybe he doesn't.

keep seeing stuff about TJP being a predator?

Yeah I was the biggest TJP fan when he won the CWC but fell off the train after that stuff lmao

Maybe he'll go back to Impact as Manik?

Yeah TJP hits on underaged women on social media. He flirts alot.

Goldust might be close to being done with WWE as he changed all his social media to the Dustin Rhodes name. Either that or he will get another job in WWE and won't wrestle anymore.