WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly, can't say I blame him. Dude hasn't been on TV in months. He's not anything overly special in the ring, but definitely should have been featured more than he was, given how damn popular he was to start. If nothing else, he should've just been sent back to NXT, no shame in keeping a career going down there.

Honestly, can't say I blame him. Dude hasn't been on TV in months. He's not anything overly special in the ring, but definitely should have been featured more than he was, given how damn popular he was to start. If nothing else, he should've just been sent back to NXT, no shame in keeping a career going down there.

Tye just asked a few days ago to go back to NXT but they refused to.

Source?

Source?
The Brian Gendrick works there

Source?
The Brian Gendrick works there

https://twitter.com/perfec10n/status/1094244531921399808?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1094244531921399808&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sescoops.com%2Ftye-dillinger-tried-to-go-back-to-nxt%2F

He was injured for months and only returned this month.

Next up: Sanity. Or atleast Kilian Dain

I'd love to see Dain in NXT UK, Wolfe too.

Sucks to hear. He was one of everyones favorite for a short while in 2016-2017.

Wonder what his next move is? Dont really see him getting that push in AEW.

He's super close with Cody. Don't rule it out.

Would be weird to see him beating the better guys from the independents for a work rate company. Hes not on that level. Would make a serviceable midcard champion but ehh. Wish nothing but the best for him regardless.

I think you are downplaying his abilities. I would be surprised if he couldnt hang with some of the best. It takes two to tango remember. Even if he isnt quite as good as your Pentagons or Omegas, Im sure they could pull him to a good match.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, he should've gotten the US title in that one Triple Threat against AJ and Corbin at HIAC a few years back.

Edited by Fight Me.

For some reason, I thought Tye had won the IC or US belt at some time. Honestly thought he had a transitional reign for one of those belts. Not sure why I imagined that. They really gave him nothing. :lol:

I made him IC champ as soon he was dropped as DLC in 2k a few years ago. Always thought that belt wouldve been perfect for him.