WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He comes off as a family man. But honesty we can't be sure. Of that was just home saving face I don't think AAA would talk to him after he screw them over but didn't he cheat and what's the reason his ex wife got a restraining order

Can we just take in the significance of this? A coherent Austin3035 post, with punctuation no less! This has to be a miracle.

He comes off as a family man. But honesty we can't be sure. Of that was just home saving face I don't think AAA would talk to him after he screw them over but didn't he cheat and what's the reason his ex wife got a restraining order

Can we just take in the significance of this? A coherent Austin3035 post, with punctuation no less! This has to be a miracle.

Of that was just home saving face

Of that was just home saving face

And now you've ruined it. Thanks.

Let me join you guys.. Good ridd.. wait, no, I actually like good athletes ^^

And apparently you like people who *Censored* over entire companies. And no, i'm not talking about WWE.

Googled him leaving AAA and apparently WWE was the one who told him he couldn't finish his dates.

Either way, it sucks as ADR was a solid talent. I don't miss him though.

And apparently you like people who *Censored* over entire companies. And no, i'm not talking about WWE.

Googled him leaving AAA and apparently WWE was the one who told him he couldn't finish his dates.

You are mssing the part where he never informed AAA that he was leaving while still being the champion at that time.

You are mssing the part where he never informed AAA that he was leaving while still being the champion at that time.

The articles I read did not mention that, though they did mention AAA couldn't match WWE's offer.

I love the trend of guys like The Young Bucks, Kurt Angle, Cody Rhodes, Kota Ibushi, and now Alberto Del Rio not signing exclusive contracts with one company. It's so refreshing to see wrestlers who have become successful enough that they are no longer treated like slaves and can choose where they want to work while pursuing other interests beyond wrestling. These wrestlers deserve it, and speaking as a fan, it's exciting because it opens the door for all kinds of awesome dream matches that we wouldn't have been able to see otherwise. I hope Paige follows in Del Rio's footsteps. It's funny to be me that some people have suggested that maybe Del Rio is a "bad influence", because if anything, it sounds like he's a great role model based on everything I've read here. He has more of a future and is capable of providing more than most wrestlers.

Think you can give Colt Cabana a bit of credit for that. His deal with One Hour Tees helped alot of wrestlers actually be able to make money with decent quality tshirts.

I love the trend of guys like The Young Bucks, Kurt Angle, Cody Rhodes, Kota Ibushi, and now Alberto Del Rio not signing exclusive contracts with one company. It's so refreshing to see wrestlers who have become successful enough that they are no longer treated like slaves and can choose where they want to work while pursuing other interests beyond wrestling. These wrestlers deserve it, and speaking as a fan, it's exciting because it opens the door for all kinds of awesome dream matches that we wouldn't have been able to see otherwise. I hope Paige follows in Del Rio's footsteps. It's funny to be me that some people have suggested that maybe Del Rio is a "bad influence", because if anything, it sounds like he's a great role model based on everything I've read here. He has more of a future and is capable of providing more than most wrestlers.

Think you can give Colt Cabana a bit of credit for that. His deal with One Hour Tees helped alot of wrestlers actually be able to make money with decent quality tshirts.

I agree that Cabana deserves some credit. The creation of One Hour Tees and him being the original podcast guy helped change the outlook on the indie scene and got the wrestlers to start thinking more like entrepreneurs. I always thought it was cool how comfortable and proud Cabana is just doing his own thing.

He also didn't have a contract and was willing to finish the year but WWE would not let him. It's more their fault for giving the man the title and not have a contract with him.

WhatCulture is garbage. It's the answer to the question of, "what if we gave /r/SquaredCircleJerk a couple million dollars?"

SquaredCircleJerks? The podcast Dino Winwood used to have? I would love that

WhatCulture is garbage. It's the answer to the question of, "what if we gave /r/SquaredCircleJerk a couple million dollars?"

SquaredCircleJerks? The podcast Dino Winwood used to have? I would love that

That's not who I meant because that wouldn't be completely terrible.

I really don't understand this WCPW thing at all

Why not? They've funded it through the youtube channel and their own merchandise - and they're booking great independent talent. It's not like it has a lot of rivals in the UK either.

I'm glad that they're letting the wrestlers shine, and using their presenters as comic relief.

I really don't understand this WCPW thing at all

Why not? They've funded it through the youtube channel and their own merchandise - and they're booking great independent talent. It's not like it has a lot of rivals in the UK either.

I'm glad that they're letting the wrestlers shine, and using their presenters as comic relief.

PROGRESS

Rev Pro

ICW

IPW:UK