WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surprised he's getting away with using "Ryback" and "feed me more" - Would have thought WWE had those trademarked up the ass.

Two things I took away from this:

1. He enjoyed wrestling Punk and injuring him

2. He's selling steroids now?

You're *censored*ing around with 2 right?
No man, he said "supplements" :hqhq:
There are legit people who think supplements are steroids.

...yet to your point, there are also legit people who only think Ryback has used supplements.

Edited by Slashaholic

Oh my god man it was a joke

Lol oh I know man. I wasn't hounding on you. Just asked originally because you'd be surprised at how many people actually think that. I work at GNC and have had so many people ask if some of the sups have steroids in them!

Ohhh okay I got you. Makes sense from your view.

Oh my god man it was a joke

Lol oh I know man. I wasn't hounding on you. Just asked originally because you'd be surprised at how many people actually think that. I work at GNC and have had so many people ask if some of the sups have steroids in them!

Ohhh okay I got you. Makes sense from your view.

Haha yeah. Just yesterday, I had a customer come in and ask for BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) without Amino Acids in them. Yep. He looked offended when I started laughing at him.

I can totally see Lucha Underground hiring Ryback. The craziest thing is that I can also see him being a sick addition to the roster. They did wonders with Zeke and Ryback is better than Zeke in the ring.

He'll definitely have some sort of story with Cage.

Edited by Slashaholic

- Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that Joey Styles was recently released from WWE. It was noted that the last tweet he made was on July 29th, days after he participated in a Facebook Q&A that was later deleted. During that Q&A, Styles discussed why Vince McMahon continued to push Roman Reigns.

"Bottom line is, if our chairman thinks he sees a future star as a babyface, that's how things are gonna play out," Style replied (h/t to Uproxx for the transcription). But the answer is Vince thinks it can work. He's been right much, much, much, much, much more than wrong over the course of the last 40 years. I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna second-guess the chairman."

Styles has been with WWE since 2005, and had been working as the Vice President of Digital Media Content since 2008. He is most famously known as the voice of ECW during its entire time in existence until its bankruptcy in 2001.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0808/615310/wwe-releases-long-time-employee/