• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Oh shit

Wait...What is he talking about? He tweeted it himself

He is leaving, but I think he's referring to the reasons people are putting out there why he's leaving. Like the rumor that he and Eden wanna start a family soon.

Edited by Fight Me.

Cody Rhodes seems like such a prima donna. There are a lot of wrestlers in WWE that kind of fly under the radar and you don’t see or hear much of them out of character. Then there are guys that have an online presence and interact with fans out of character, but seem really laid back and cool. Cody Rhodes is not one of those guys. He’s an entertaining wrestler, so I guess I don’t have a problem with him. I just think it’s a shame that the only time I hear anything about him, it’s because he said something negative.

Based on his history, I still think there's a chance this is a work. For a guy who claims to be living his dream, he sure complains about the fans a lot. And for a guy who is like the ultimate WWE fanboy/shill, it’s too weird to see him go. Based on what he’s said, he thinks he’s too good to wrestle anywhere else, yet here he is making it sound like he'll still wrestle. Two Codys in Bullet Club could be cool. But there’s also that chance that this is all a pointless work and it will just end with him tweeting about how clever he is for fooling those dumb marks on the internet. Maybe he’ll even cut an edgy shoot promo about how the dirtsheets were wrong or something. That’ll put some butts in the seats. If it was anybody other than Cody Rhodes, I probably wouldn't think this.

Edited by Crowley

Cody Rhodes seems like such a prima donna. There are a lot of wrestlers in WWE that kind of fly under the radar and you don’t see or hear much of them out of character. Then there are guys that have an online presence and interact with fans out of character, but seem really laid back and cool. Cody Rhodes is not one of those guys. He’s an entertaining wrestler, so I guess I don’t have a problem with him. I just think it’s a shame that the only time I hear anything about him, it’s because he said something negative.

Based on his history, I still think there's a chance this is a work. For a guy who claims to be living his dream, he sure complains about the fans a lot. And for a guy who is like the ultimate WWE fanboy/shill, it’s too weird to see him go. Based on what he’s said, he thinks he’s too good to wrestle anywhere else, yet here he is making it sound like he'll still wrestle. Two Codys in Bullet Club could be cool. But there’s also that chance that this is all a pointless work and it will just end with him tweeting about how clever he is for fooling those dumb marks on the internet. Maybe he’ll even cut an edgy shoot promo about how the dirtsheets were wrong or something. That’ll put some butts in the seats. If it was anybody other than Cody Rhodes, I probably wouldn't think this.

.....wait....what? Are you serious? What the hell made you think he's a prima donna reading that? He's not whining and bitching about pointless shit, he simply stated that he's tried over and over to show that he can be bigger than he is, but see's that he's hit the glass ceiling and can't break through. This honestly sounded like a genuine explanation from someone who really loves the business and made a very tough decision to leave what was, without a doubt, a dream job. I....I really don't know where you're getting any of the stuff in your second paragraph from either.

"It was never about the money"

TNA:

4YLy2y5.jpg

I'm *censored*ing crying

Cody needs to go ahead and hit PWG and then head over to Japan if he not tryna go to LU.

Edited by EJ!