WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

A number of female talents? Summer Rae and Rosa Mendes.

Tamina

Naomi, Alicia Fox.

Or none of them.

That article I posted was written by me. Took me about 2 minutes to write it, whack some quotation tags around it, and voila! Another bullshit story spread onto the internet which people immediately took as the truth, just like the dirtsheets do on a daily basis. I have no idea if Cody and Eden are looking to start a family. I don't know if Eden is leaving WWE with Cody. I don't know if there'll be more releases next week. I don't know if those releases will be female talents, male talents, or a "top star". I literally just made it all up off the top of my head.

Moral of the story, kids... Stop believing everything you read on the internet. It amazes me that in the year 2016 people are still taking everything they read on the dirtsheets as the gospel truth.

Although I see what you were doing and agree, we don't allow "fake" articles to be posted
That'll be the only time, I just wanted to have a little fun :lol:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tamina

Naomi, Alicia Fox.

Or none of them.

That article I posted was written by me. Took me about 2 minutes to write it, whack some quotation tags around it, and voila! Another bullshit story spread onto the internet which people immediately took as the truth, just like the dirtsheets do on a daily basis. I have no idea if Cody and Eden are looking to start a family. I don't know if Eden is leaving WWE with Cody. I don't know if there'll be more releases next week. I don't know if those releases will be female talents, male talents, or a "top star". I literally just made it all up off the top of my head.

Moral of the story, kids... Stop believing everything you read on the internet. It amazes me that in the year 2016 people are still taking everything they read on the dirtsheets as the gospel truth.

Although I see what you were doing and agree, we don't allow "fake" articles to be posted
That'll be the only time, I just wanted to have a little fun :lol:

That was mean trolling us.

I definitely see Ziggler, Del Rio, Swagger, and even Sheamus leaving once their contracts expire. WWE is slowly phasing out the guys who came under John Laurinaitis for the new breed of NXT signings. Not that there's anything wrong with that but they've completely wasted some of these guys when some of them could have been established stars.

They've done this before with phasing out some of JR and Cornette's signings and prospects. Nothing new.

Edited by LieCheatSteal

Del Rio and Sheamus aren't leaving anytime soon.

It's possible tbh. Del Rio has already realized that he isn't one of Triple H's boys and is probably just coasting for a paycheck until his contract expires and Sheamus probably isn't thrilled with his position atm just like Ryback. They're in their 30's now and probably came to the conclusion that the NXT prospects will be taking their spots sooner than later.

Honestly heartbroken and proud at Cody asking for his release. Cody's one of the hardest working guys in WWE. He's gotten SOOOOO much better over the years and has been a lot of effort into his character development. He did what he could as Stardust and just became a victim of poor booking. I'm proud of him asking for his release, maybe it'll show WWE that guys like him and Barrett won't sit at the back of the line and watch opportunities pass them by forever.

Tamina

Naomi, Alicia Fox.

Or none of them.

lol *Censored* off, I actually bought every letter of it :lol:

I definitely see Ziggler, Del Rio, Swagger, and even Sheamus leaving once their contracts expire. WWE is slowly phasing out the guys who came under John Laurinaitis for the new breed of NXT signings. Not that there's anything wrong with that but they've completely wasted some of these guys when some of them could have been established stars.

They've done this before with phasing out some of JR and Cornette's signings and prospects. Nothing new.

Those were some weird times with that idiot as the head of talent relations.

I'd stay in WWE just for Paige and that's probably what Del Rio is going to do lmao.

Doubt it. could probably just be a random fling, and I wouldn't be shocked if all Del Rio wanted from Paige was the P, esp since she's pretty young.

Del Rio and Sheamus aren't leaving anytime soon.

It's possible tbh. Del Rio has already realized that he isn't one of Triple H's boys and is probably just coasting for a paycheck until his contract expires and Sheamus probably isn't thrilled with his position atm just like Ryback. They're in their 30's now and probably came to the conclusion that the NXT prospects will be taking their spots sooner than later.

Del Rio just came back and is getting actually getting paid(AAA is slow with money) and also since Sheamus will likely be in TMNT 3 WWE would want that publicity

Damn, it's been 9 years since he debuted...I forgot how young he is, because he is actually 30 years old now.

Even tough I would love see him in Japan, doubt he will go anywhere for a while. Probably will take some kind of hiatus and come back later to WWE.

I think we will get a reason in lines of..."my heart is not it that much, and if I can go 100%...". which would be pretty understandable. he works his ass of on every gimmick and makes everything work, yet, they just don't give him the ball. and with Dusty passing in recent years, WWE is probably a much different place for him.

Hope we see him back.

I'm not really bothered by his release either. I liked him at one point, and he really lived his Stardust gimmick, but I only enjoyed it out of the ring honestly.

Best of luck to him on the future! But he will be back.

Will be weird not seeing Cody on our screens every week. Despite never really being used to the best of his abilities he was still A staple part of the show for pretty much the last decade.

Edited by Creeper*