Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rumor lilian is gone

Did you not see what they've been talking about in the last like 15 posts?

Nope on the phone

The phone doesn't delete older posts.

No,but it doesn't take to the very last posts unless u bump back up or refresh and I was lazy and didn't care to

As noted, Lilian Garcia issued a statement on Saturday to dismiss the report we posted via former WWE writer Court Bauer that she had been released from WWE. Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that many people in the company, and close to the company, were also saying Lilian had been quietly released during the week of May 6th. At the same time, there were people in WWE saying she had not been released. Meltzer reached out to WWE and received confirmation on the releases of Christian and The Brooklyn Brawler but did not receive a response on Lilian.

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/backstage-note-on-lilian-garcia-wwe-star-blocks-wwe-wwe-nxt-stars-on-tyler-breezes-show/

Guest Fight Me.

I would not be surprised if Christian signs a legends deal with WWE, only because I want to see a second season of his show with Edge.

He still has a contract with WWE that will allow him to do so.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed NXT announcer Alex Reyes was released this morning … and sources tell us he believes his love for wrestling was partly to blame.

Reyes was informed of his release Wednesday morning — as first reported by PWInsider — and we’re told the interviewer has his suspicions for the reason why.

Sources close to Reyes tell us the NXT personality believes that he, Rich Brennan and Kyle Edwards were all hired because of their passion for the business — but something changed in 2016, all 3 saw their roles reduced, and he thinks their lifelong fandom was the cause.

Our sources didn’t indicate any specific instances where this may have been the case, but it’s well known that the company tends to frown against hiring die-hard wrestling fans.

As we previously reported, Brennan got released last month and was blindsided by the move. Days later, Edwards departed from WWE with no reported reason. In multiple interviews, the 3 announcers had previously said working for WWE was their dream gig.

Alex Reyes began working for WWE in November 2015 and served as both a backstage interviewer and live event host. Prior to joining the company, he worked with Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling.

His exit comes on the heels of several other releases earlier this month — including wrestlers Damien Sandow, Hornswoggle, Santino Marella and Alex Riley.

No official word from Reyes yet, just a simple tweet reading “#ThankYou.”

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/alex-reyes-released-announcer-wwe/?platform=hootsuite

Guest Fight Me.

I saw his name on the NXT roster earlier and I called it, I just knew he wasn't gonna last long. All I remember about him was that he looked exactly like Rich Brennan, but Hispanic lol.

As noted, WWE recently released Steve Lombardi, who wrestled as The Brooklyn Brawler in the company.

Lombardis release was partially due to a small mistake that he made, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. As of this writing, there is no word yet on what the mistake was.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/news-on-the-brooklyn-brawlers-release-from-wwe/

I saw his name on the NXT roster earlier and I called it, I just knew he wasn't gonna last long. All I remember about him was that he looked exactly like Rich Brennan, but Hispanic lol.

Rich Brennan isn't Hispanic ..?

But said that the guy didn't even last a year. Damn.