WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bet the next releases are Ryback, Rose and Konnor. Possibly Viktor too. I don't like Mojo Rawley's chances either.

There is a difference between the WWE and NXT rosters. Mojo is on the later. A release would not be announced in this cleaning.

And he's doing fine.

Why was Alex riley announced then or was it because he use to be a member of the main roster ? Edited by FutureEndeavours

There is a difference between the WWE and NXT rosters. Mojo is on the later. A release would not be announced in this cleaning.

And he's doing fine.

Why was Alex riley announced then or was it because he use to be a member of the main roster ?

He was officially a member of the main roster^^

He was listed as such on WWE.com

Judging by 'Breaking Ground' it seems that Mojo is really good at engaging and motivating the younger fans, which could really turn him into an asset for the company.

Personally, I'm pretty neutral on him. He is probably in a good position with Zack right now.

What's wrong with Mojo Rawley?

Nothing personal, I enjoy his character - I just fear for him, if Zack is going to be a singles competitor again he could get lost in the shuffle.

What's wrong with Mojo Rawley?

Nothing personal, I enjoy his character - I just fear for him, if Zack is going to be a singles competitor again he could get lost in the shuffle.

Whoa whoa whoa, Mojo's better off in the tag teams personally.