WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reading rumours that Wade's thinking of doing football punditry.

For who? looooool

Tbh i can defo see BT being dumb enough to get him on the air for PL and CL matches.

Still, be better than Owen and Savage...

And the guy who used to present CBBC & raves over Norwich City 🙈🙈

Some of the comments towards Cameron are uncalled for. It doesn't make anyone look better than her, if anything it makes you look worse. Although she wasn't the best wrestler, she was certainly one of the better talkers on mic in the division during her stint. It's also a shame to see Sandow go, a great talent and personality. He is definitely someone who will go onto other places and excel beyond belief.

The annoying part of superfans is that none of them are even a little bit subjective.

I can see Barrett becoming huge in Japan just for being a tough wrestler, provided he doesn't get hurt.

I can't see Sandow lasting too long if he's a heel and does the same shit he did in WWE - running out of ring, going back in, and attacking the wrestler trying to get back in the ring as well. Such cancer to watch.

Poor Cameron having to deal with bullies and trolls though.

Whatever he does, I get the impression Wade is burned out with wrestling in general. He's left the door open in future, but he's seemingly been very respectful and careful in the way he's painted WWE (i.e not trashing them or anything) and it seems amicable that he may return down the line.

Some of the comments towards Cameron are uncalled for. It doesn't make anyone look better than her, if anything it makes you look worse. Although she wasn't the best wrestler, she was certainly one of the better talkers on mic in the division during her stint. It's also a shame to see Sandow go, a great talent and personality. He is definitely someone who will go onto other places and excel beyond belief.

The annoying part of superfans is that none of them are even a little bit subjective.

I've been subjected to Cameron, and she sucks.

Edited by Generations

Barrett at least was a i-c champion. But his shoulder injuries always nagged him. Sandow was a good worker for whatever WWE had for him. Those are two major stars lost with Sandow being wasted by creative.

I'll say again, Sandow was ideal for the Social Outcasts. Especially given his history with Axel. But no, they tried to push Slater again.

Agreed. I would have liked to seen her stay on and be a manager for somebody but I guess WWE doesn't really do that much anymore. It would require them to give somebody outside of their current favorites a push.

I never had a problem with any of her backstage segments. She played her character as well as it was suppose to be played. Don't recall her ever cutting a real promo so we don't really know for sure how she would have done.

I never had a problem with any of her backstage segments. She played her character as well as it was suppose to be played. Don't recall her ever cutting a real promo so we don't really know for sure how she would have done.

Total Divas is a pretty good promo indicator.

Playing a character well in a 10 seconds TV appearance is not enough to qualify as a proper manager.

Edited by Minkdow

Has anyone said it yet?

Or maybe now it's #ByeGirl.

Edited by MikeM

Total Divas is a pretty good promo indicator.

Playing a character well in a 10 seconds TV appearance is not enough to qualify as a proper manager.

Total Divas is a reality show that exaggerates real life behavior. That's the last thing I'd use as an example to judge her skills of doing a wrestling promo. Her backstage stuff though shows me she could talk very well and be Sassy and all that like she was ment to. Anyway to each their own.

I hope Cameron goes some where else and improve in all areas.

Guest Fight Me.

Judging by her snapchat story since I added her weeks ago, she just really loves partying. Even on the day of her release, I really don't see her continuing wrestling elsewhere.

Edited by Fight Me.

Barrett at least was a i-c champion. But his shoulder injuries always nagged him. Sandow was a good worker for whatever WWE had for him. Those are two major stars lost with Sandow being wasted by creative.

I'll say again, Sandow was ideal for the Social Outcasts. Especially given his history with Axel. But no, they tried to push Slater again.

Slater's good too though.

Meh, Slater is better than Sandow.

Meh, Slater is better than Sandow.

Personally, I don't think so. I've never found Slater remotely interesting - and every faction he's been in excluding Nexus) has bombed.

Hell, Drew was far better and he got released.

Edited by MikeM