WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love Sandow and hate that he's released. But I understand it from how his career has gone. IMO, him winning MitB in the first place was a mistake. It should've went to Cody. Sandow should've been given a good mid-card singles run with the IC title and been a top heel for the company from 2013 onward. I wouldn't have expected him to become the WHC at all, but a top heel and possible multi-time champion is all I would've asked for the guy.

I love Sandow and hate that he's released. But I understand it from how his career has gone. IMO, him winning MitB in the first place was a mistake. It should've went to Cody. Sandow should've been given a good mid-card singles run with the IC title and been a top heel for the company from 2013 onward. I wouldn't have expected him to become the WHC at all, but a top heel and possible multi-time champion is all I would've asked for the guy.

Naw, having him lose after he won the MitB and having him be BURIED by Cena were the two mistakes they made with him. Even if he had to lose to Cena, he didn't have to look so bad. Even losing like a bitch wouldn't have hurt him so much if he didn't lose to the injured Cena so horribly.

Remember when dirtsheets were reporting on the high hopes WWE brass once had for Sandow after his debut. Damn.

I'm going to miss him for what could've been. I'll miss my man Barrett the most though.

I dont understand Sandow. He was so over when he split from Miz and they gave him an awesome theme song and everything......only to have him go back to impersonating people again and jobbing...what the *Censored*? Dude couldve been an awesome midcard face yet he was constantly treated like shit.

I wonder what will happen to Barrett's movie he filmed for them last fall? Will they still release it?

They're going to be petty and release an article on WWE.Com named "Terrible WWE movie ideas that almost went to the big screen" or something.

I think WWE just likes to take people so far and then drop them because lets face it.They have THEIR favorites and thats never gonna change. I hope Sandow does really well else where.

They very rarely use the IC/US belts the way they're suppose to anymore.

They very rarely use the IC/US belts the way they're suppose to anymore.

I remember when the IC/US title use to be used as a stepping stone title. Now they have little to no prestige associated with them. Sad to see Sandow go anyone catch superstar a few weeks back were he squared off against Ryback the guy was even over there gaining a pretty good reaction even from the subdued superstar audience.

Some of the comments towards Cameron are uncalled for. It doesn't make anyone look better than her, if anything it makes you look worse. Although she wasn't the best wrestler, she was certainly one of the better talkers on mic in the division during her stint. It's also a shame to see Sandow go, a great talent and personality. He is definitely someone who will go onto other places and excel beyond belief.

Edited by Dollah.

I wanted more tbh

Of course you did.

What I was gonna say.

Be cool to see Barrett emerge in NJPW down the line.

Edited by Creeper*

I wanted more tbh

Of course you did.

What I was gonna say.

Be cool to see Barrett emerge in NJPW down the line.

I'd like to see that happen, i think Barrett being in a different environment will do him much good.

Reading rumours that Wade's thinking of doing football punditry.

For who? looooool

Tbh i can defo see BT being dumb enough to get him on the air for PL and CL matches.

Still, be better than Owen and Savage...

Probably local radio or something. I'd love to see him on Soccer Saturday, if not simply for the possibility he'd slap the p*ss out of Merson or Thompson.

Guest Fight Me.

Is Booker T allowed to take outside bookings or was he released too? GFW/WrestlePro are promoting him, Zeb and Swoggle for their show.

Is Booker T allowed to take outside bookings or was he released too? GFW/WrestlePro are promoting him, Zeb and Swoggle for their show.

Fairly sure a legends contract is more flexible regarding outside appearances.