WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

AJ overrated? Lol.

Yes hes overrated. Especially coming from TNA. The dude should have just stayed in NJPW.

If there were wrestling-fan licenses you would need to turn that back in right now.

Seems like Otunga is the new JTG. Like seriously, why is he still employed?

He is in a backstage role now.

Edited by Minkdow

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems like Otunga is the new JTG. Like seriously, why is he still employed?

He is in a backstage role now.

Otunga is fantastic in his current role. I really enjoy his work.

He is also doing Raw pre-shows on screen :shifty:

Really sad about all these releases. Cameron had all the potential in the world as a manager, Riley's theme was awesome, and Sandow had all the potential in the world. How the *Censored* do you screw a guy like him up? Dude made being Miz's clone work! This is what I mean when I say you are only as good as the opportunities you are given, a guy like Sandow got completely wasted. I need to find a wall to bang my head against. Just ugh. I was hoping they'd do something with him after Hogan ruined his push as Macho Mandow but nope. Bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit.

Great news about Sandow. He is one of those guys that is going to completely reinvent himself in another promotion.

Dutch Mantel is obviously a good booker but if he's still interested in being an on air character, I'd like to see the Zeb character return on LU. I think he'd be a great fit.

As for Wade Barrett, as much as I'd like to think he's going to show up in Progress or the BOLA, I have a suspicion he's done with wrestling. He said he's going to take a break from it today, but I'm afraid his heart might not be in it anymore. Same goes for Orton. If he really is gone, I don't think we're going to see La Vibora in the temple.

The other releases are boring. Hopefully there are still some good ones to come. Someone like Dolph Ziggler or Hideo Itami would be glorious, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Edited by Crowley

Really sad about all these releases. Cameron had all the potential in the world as a manager, Riley's theme was awesome, and Sandow had all the potential in the world. How the *Censored* do you screw a guy like him up? Dude made being Miz's clone work! This is what I mean when I say you are only as good as the opportunities you are given, a guy like Sandow got completely wasted. I need to find a wall to bang my head against. Just ugh. I was hoping they'd do something with him after Hogan ruined his push as Macho Mandow but nope. Bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit.

So that was all the reason to keep him because of his theme? :lol:

Why is this called Bus Flip? I had no idea this was about the releases when I posted my topic about this stuff.

One of the podcasts I listen to uses that as a term to disribe a mass firing. I had a different name but I changed it.

I thought it was 'spring cleaning'...but yeah like Gen said, I thought it was some bad bus accident or something before clicking the thread.

It's both. But yeah, I would've changed the title but I'm at work.

Cameron will never find work in any other major wrestling organization. Calling it. She might do some gym appearances for smaller feds (if she can bring herself to accept that it's all she can get...which she probably can't).

Edited by Generations

Riley should go to Japan.

Sandow should go to...?

Torito should go to Lucha Underground.

Sandow and Riley will both probably end up in GFW

They do seem like the type of guys that Jarrett is looking for, but I don't think anyone in GFW has exclusive contracts. I'm pretty sure if you work for GFW, you're free to show up wherever else you want. I could be wrong though.

Wherever Sandow ends up, I think he's going to be a huge deal. He's always been talented but he got even better in WWE. I actually think Sandow would be a good candidate to breath new life into the Bullet Club.

Not surprised by any of these releases. I imagine we'll see Sandow, Barrett and possibly Riley in TNA or LU. In fact Barrett would be great in LU.

The rest I'm not bothered about. Cameron never deserved to be in the WWE in the first place, I was a big fan of Santino but with his in ring career over he's limited to what he can bring to the table, and the rest are just extras.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ryder, Tamina or Swagger next on the list.

Cameron will never find work in any other major wrestling organization. Calling it. She might do some gym appearances for smaller feds (if she can bring herself to accept that it's all she can get...which she probably can't).

Which is a shame because while she may not be the best person in-ring, she's great at portraying a character and could do wonders in a non-wrestling role.

Which is a shame because while she may not be the best person in-ring, she's great at portraying a character and could do wonders in a non-wrestling role.
She has about as much talent as Braun Strowmans jock strap.

Not surprised by any of these releases. I imagine we'll see Sandow, Barrett and possibly Riley in TNA or LU. In fact Barrett would be great in LU.

The rest I'm not bothered about. Cameron never deserved to be in the WWE in the first place, I was a big fan of Santino but with his in ring career over he's limited to what he can bring to the table, and the rest are just extras.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ryder, Tamina or Swagger next on the list.

These are quite the random names, considering one of them is heavily featured across all WWE programming and still selling alot merchandise, another one is injured and the third one just signed a new deal with the company...