WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Title is shit. I thought there was a bad bus accident involving wrestlers or something...

Anyway, good riddance to Hornswoggle. Riley was actually getting pretty good though. Not great...but his mic work was nice.

Edited by Generations

Title is shit. I thought there was a bad bus accident involving wrestlers or something...

Anyway, good riddance to Hornswoggle. Riley was actually getting pretty good though. Not great...but his mic work was nice.

Same, OP should change it to make it more clear this is about the annual spring cleaning of the roster.

I thought Santino was gone a long time ago. Didn't realize he was even still employed. And they should have kept El Torito. The dude himself had skill. Would have been fun to see him have random matches with some average sized guys. Just drop the bull gimmick and let him be Mascarita Dorado or a similar gimmick.

Why is this called Bus Flip? I had no idea this was about the releases when I posted my topic about this stuff.

One of the podcasts I listen to uses that as a term to disribe a mass firing. I had a different name but I changed it.

I thought it was 'spring cleaning'...but yeah like Gen said, I thought it was some bad bus accident or something before clicking the thread.