WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm glad Hornswoggle and Torito have gone, (not for them, obviously - that's a sucky thing to happen) not least because it hints that those "comedy characters" who add nothing to the in ring product, have been cut out. Hornswoggle (character) ruined many major angles, I still cringe at him being the Anonymous Raw GM and Son of Vince.

Alex Riley's not a shock, I didn't even know he was still there.

Summer's probably the biggest one, she was even getting a semi push a month or two ago (Paige jobbing for her). I didn't have any issues with her, aside from her tall frame made her look awkward in the ring.

Santino could have done something for the network, he's a funny guy - but then I suppose he still could.

I presume "bus flip" refers to the overused plot device of killing off a lot of characters in one go, rather than coming up with individual ways. Not a phrase I've heard before.

Edited by MikeM

None of these releases surprise me.

Santino probably just waited out 'till the end of his contract after he retired. Wouldn't blame him at all for that. Love the guy.

And I don't see any confirmation about Summer getting released yet.

Is this still breaking news I assume? Surprised Barrett and Ryback haven't been added, Or Konnor and Rose, I'd think they're most at risk.

Is this still breaking news I assume? Surprised Barrett and Ryback haven't been added, Or Konnor and Rose, I'd think they're most at risk.

Konnor and Rose were suspended. They would not have been, if they were being released.

Barrett's and Ryback's current contracts run out soon aswell.

Konnor and Rose were suspended. They would not have been, if they were being released.

Barrett's and Ryback's current contracts run out soon aswell.

Good point. I guess Barrett and Ryback would be "decided to leave".

Why is this called Bus Flip? I had no idea this was about the releases when I posted my topic about this stuff.

One of the podcasts I listen to uses that as a term to disribe a mass firing. I had a different name but I changed it.