When the AI performs a submission finisher

J-man89

Ok how is it fair that after they perform their submission finisher and you break out of it, they can also go directly into a pin as well? Its essentially as if they just hit you with 2 finishers, cause you gotta break out of the submission then directly after they always pin you and you gotta kick out with only 2 chances.

Agreed, a submission finisher should not give the pin bonus (I mean, I suppose you could justify it if the submission was on for a very long time but otherwise, no). It's frustrating, especially since Sami Zayn's AI refuses to use the helluva and instead always goes for the koji.

I actually like it, add some drama to the match even if it would be better if instead of a pinfall, the referee would take our hand to see if we are knock out from the move

I hope that now that they found a good system for the submissions, they can find ways to make it more alive next year ( especially with good rope breaks )

I actually like it, add some drama to the match even if it would be better if instead of a pinfall, the referee would take our hand to see if we are knock out from the move

I hope that now that they found a good system for the submissions, they can find ways to make it more alive next year ( especially with good rope breaks )

Thats actually a good idea about the ref raising your hand to see if you're KO'ed. Say like you have to get out of a submission before so long or you pass out and the ref starts to raise your hand, and i suppose it could go into another mini game to try to get your hand to stay up. That could make submissions alot more interesting and fun.

What is even more stupid is when you watch ai vs ai and lets say bret hart performs his sharpshooter but ofcourse his opponent never taps out..they never do. But after the move bret goes for the pin and wins by pinfall....soooo stuipd.

• 4 weeks later...

That is kinda lame. Hopefully they can work that out for 2K17.

I really hope they don't mess with the Submission System though. It's SO great in 2K16, I love it. Maybe add the option to use Resiliency during Submissions and that's it.

Speaking of submissions, they need to fix Submissions in AI vs AI matches. Shit makes me cringe when I'm watching something nL's universe and Daniel Bryan is just slapping on Yes Locks and Neidhart is kicking out of them after he gets pinned.

I really hope they don't mess with the Submission System though. It's SO great in 2K16, I love it. Maybe add the option to use Resiliency during Submissions and that's it.

It's shit

Its honestly better than the button mashing, at least you still have a chance with the circle thing. When you're hurt and the opponent slaps on a random submission in older games, its impossible to button mash your way out of it.

Speaking of submissions, they need to fix Submissions in AI vs AI matches. Shit makes me cringe when I'm watching something nL's universe and Daniel Bryan is just slapping on Yes Locks and Neidhart is kicking out of them after he gets pinned.

best alt is edit attributes.

I've got every wrestler at 65 (exception of jobbers who are at 40 and Brock etc) as submissions are mainly used during finishers.

Makes it so much more realistic. Time consuming though.

Concerntate on heels at first, as so much more likely to tap than a face in real life.

What is even more stupid is when you watch ai vs ai and lets say bret hart performs his sharpshooter but ofcourse his opponent never taps out..they never do. But after the move bret goes for the pin and wins by pinfall....soooo stuipd.

Is this some sort of a glitch? I use Bret a lot and can never get a submission with his sharpshooter no matter how many times I lock it in.

Its honestly better than the button mashing, at least you still have a chance with the circle thing. When you're hurt and the opponent slaps on a random submission in older games, its impossible to button mash your way out of it.

You hit the nail on head.

Hated tapping out in 3 seconds to an Abdominal Stretch in the old games. Now I always break out of the simple Submissions even with high damage.

I also like when it's really back and forth, and the Submission move lasts a long time. That didn't really happen in the old games.

I liked the button mashing especially in 06 and 07 because it made it seem more like an actual struggle within a wrestling match. You could apply pressure on your opponent, but it came at a cost and you yourself, or in this case your fingers would get worn down and as the match went on it made it harder on you to slap on a submission hold.

It's shit

what's shit, the submission system?

no way, it's awesome, it's only shit if you can't do it.

If you have to spend all that time to learn something that should be simple, then it's wrong and will turn away casuals.

Also I got two wins with it eventually yesterday but it's still shit.

If you have to spend all that time to learn something that should be simple, then it's wrong and will turn away casuals.

Also I got two wins with it eventually yesterday but it's still shit.

2K16 wasn't meant to be for casual gamers, 2K have been aiming to get the game back to being a wrestling simulation again, which is what it should be.

i thought the submission system was crap at first too, but after a reading someone's guide on here i found it really easy, i didn't need to practice and practice, it just 'clicked' with me after reading the guide someone posted. now i think it's *censored*ing awesome.

I've posted my video on the subject many times, and i'm really starting to think at this point that some people just don't want to believe it's not "super duper hard guyz srsly it suckz", and thus ignore it.

It's not a difficult system. It's not. Seriously.

Archived