Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fight Me.

Official IMPACT! Gifs/Pics/Vids Thread

Jesus, we get it. They're the new owners, it was enough just having that big ass blue bird next to every impact logo.

Lol...is that an owl?

Ā 

Anyway...I smell new belts. Which is always a plus. Even though TNA currently has some nice belts. And now they'll probably have a *censored*ing owl on them. :lol:

Ā 

Nothing says "Impact" like a goddamn owl...

Edited by Generations

Okay, that's hilarious.

Ā 

And the classic TNA theme was "Adrenaline RUSH"...oh shit...it's a conspiracy!

Edited by Generations

What a ridiculous looking logo. Not only is there a bug ass blue bird but also what looks like honeycombs? Damn.

Also, I was gonna suggest maybe they could finally change their company name from TNA to IWA, but then realized there's already one. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

The current logo looks like an MMA promotion...which I think was the idea, since they created the whole ridiculous "grand champion" situation...but it will be nice to have something that looks less like an MMA company again. Not that I would say this shouts "professional wrestling" at all. Looks more like an insurance company or something...

Ā 

Oh shit...I didn't realize that Anthem actually is an insurance company LMAO.

Edited by Generations

What a ridiculous looking logo. Not only is there a bug ass blue bird but also what looks like honeycombs? Damn.

The background? They've had that for a while, it's supposed to be the six sided ring lol.

Ā 

Six sided ring...

Ā 

They've had the "honeycomb" effect for a while now...it's just been more subtle.

Ā 

mjmmo8.jpg

Edited by Generations

Ā 

The background? They've had that for a while, it's supposed to be the six sided ring lol.

They've had that for a while? I don't get PopTV so maybe that's why I haven't seen it but it's supposed to be the six sided ring? That's interesting lol

They should put some money into a new stage/set while they're at it. If they build a giant owl that the wrestlers can walk out of, I'll embrace the owl. :lol:

Edited by Generations

Hopefully they get rid of their generic-ass website too.

Ā 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ā 

Ā 

I made a custom edit of the logo for 2K17. Already uploaded on Xbox (shameless plug):

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

33x7udi.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Generations

GZr87FZ.jpg

Sometime in 2010, we spent a few hours inside Universal Studios Orlando before our TNA Wrestling TV Taping began. A Universal staffer who didn't know who we were, was letting people in the park take pictures with the X-Division Title as a way to entice them to come to the taping. So, of course we asked if we could take a photo.

I know indy feds let people in the crowd hold belts sometimes, which is always cool. But it's kinda funny that TNA actually took their belt outside and whored it out in the park. :lol: